Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?

Go down 
+3
ziggy
heavy liquid
666THE_REAL_WILD_CHILD666
7 posters

should ig remix his first two albums?
fuck yeah i want it to be INTENSE
SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Vote_lcap13%SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
no it wud be 2 loud im a chritian emo
SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Vote_lcap13%SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
dunno cuz im a PUSSY
SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Vote_lcap63%SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
RAAAWWWW FUCKING POWWWWWWEEEER!!!!!!
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-06-02

SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 pm

he made raw power EXTREME he could do it to his first two STOOGES and FUNHOUSE. there WEAK and tame in comparison ig could chaNGE that make them HARDCORE!!! wat do you guys think or are you to pussy for it? lol
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 pm

My vote goes to "Dunno, because I am a pussy".

Last edited by heavy liquid on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://stoogesforum.forumotion.com
ziggy

ziggy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:27 pm

My vote goes to "to hell with the stupid trolling".
Not even funy.
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 pm

ziggy wrote:
Not even funy.

Haha. You didnt see his post before this one! I deleted it straight away!

ashitanoramen

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 pm

heavy liquid wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Not even funy.

Haha. You didnt see his post before this one! I deleted it straight away!

ha ha,good work heavy liquid.I'm a pussy too,ha ha!!!
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Seems the pussies are majority....... SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? 145111
Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:39 pm

I apologize in advance im invoke Flame somewhere but why write here EMO? or am I bad translated?

It makes sense to put the EMO in polls? I'm just stupid translation please write to the polls (especially for me) a little easier version

EDIT:write regular post(do not change the poll because of me), just with better grammar and simpler form otherwise google translator not work

thanks

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:56 pm

EMOS are pussys man. im romanian i rite how i want . why is it that i come onto this FORUM with a idewa and i get called a fucking TROLL. sure theres swearing but its a IGGY POP forum come on!!! the REAL trolls are the censorship cristan nutjobs. now can we have REAL discusion??????!
Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:58 pm

?? Sorry ...my English is TERRIBLE ... I'm using Google Translate as sometimes happens that I write nonsense

PLS write normally post the better grammar, and a simpler version

i meant this sentence

fuck yeah i want it to be INTENSE
no it wud be 2 loud im a chritian emo
dunno cuz im a PUSSY
RAAAWWWW FUCKING POWWWWWWEEEER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 pm

666THE_REAL_WILD_CHILD666 wrote:
EMOS are pussys man. im romanian i rite how i want . why is it that i come onto this FORUM with a idewa and i get called a fucking TROLL. sure theres swearing but its a IGGY POP forum come on!!! the REAL trolls are the censorship cristan nutjobs. now can we have REAL discusion??????!

NO. This is NOT and Iggy Pop forum. It is a STOOGES forum.

You wont "rite" how you want if I ban you.

You are being called a troll because you ARE trolling.

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:15 pm

what? i am not trolling, only peple i like to annoy are christans (same thing LOL) JK.

i just started here and i hope to stay
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 pm

what? i am not trolling, only peple i like to annoy are christans (same thing LOL) JK.

i just started here and i hope to stay

Yes, you are trolling.

And stop using that word on this forum, the "F" one, and NO, I do not mean the word "fuck".

If you continue the way you are, I dont think you will be staying very long at all.

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm

shit im sorri LOL lotta hate goin on here. all i doo is mak some threads. never thot id say it bt jsus! I AM NOIT TROLLING. not trying to annoy ANYONE
Back to top Go down
ziggy

ziggy

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 pm

what? i am not trolling, only peple i like to annoy are christans and fags (same thing LOL) JK.
Since I'm now personaly concerned (who does like a good dick ?) : go the fuck away, moron (that's the really light version).
And stop stating you are not trolling... that makes you a bigger asshole.

Last edited by ziggy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm

will be better if this topic locked ? I do not like FLAME Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ziggy

ziggy

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Flames are good, they burn. The dude's obvioulsy christian, with his little satan obsession, so we would send him to hell, as a courtesy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:34 pm

ziggy wrote:
Flames are good, they burn. The dude's obvioulsy christian, with his little satan obsession, so we would send him to hell, as a courtesy.

i just make some threads and you all fucking gang up. CHRITIAN NUTJOBS. i wasnt gonna use the F word agen but mite have to since SOME of you are being such n00bs. nobody even said hi to me on the welcome thred. i always new metalheadz were outsiders but never knew wed be affected on a fucking STOOGES/IGGY POP forum!!!! fuking hell, just caus you disagre dont meen yo u have to ban me. im saying nothing nobody else has here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Calm down man, you're looking even more like an idiot than you already did and that is one big achievment.

To answer your question, no Iggy should not remix the first two albums. "Raw Power"s remix was a fucking disaster and the mixes on those two albums are fine anyway.
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:39 pm

SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? 662248

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?   SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOULD IGGY REMIX HIS FIRST TWO ALBUMS?
Page 1 of 1