Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!

Go down 
+2
weed_killer
unheard78
6 posters
AuthorMessage
unheard78

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Empty
PostSubject: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 am

So there is an excellent blog that put up some awesome lossless rips of the original vinyl releases of both of these singles, but I can't give you links, the guy who runs the site asks people not to do so. This isn't my blog either by the way, so don't look there. Rather, do a google search for pbthal. That's all I'll say. I don't consider this ripping anyone off since the original release are LONG out of print and pretty impossible to find, but if you're feeling guilty you can always go on iTunes and buy the Bomp I'm Sick Of You compilation as it has all of these tracks on it, but I think everyone will agree that these sound much nicer. Just thought you'd all like to know!

Dave3
Back to top Go down
http://unheard78.blogspot.com
weed_killer

weed_killer

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks for this! He has a great collection.
Back to top Go down
ashitanoramen

ashitanoramen

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks unheard78, a lot of vinyl rips in this page.
Back to top Go down
c-deep

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Bump due to a nice new surprise on his page.
He really does awesome rips, putting the official cd releases to shame on a regular basis and coming up with rips of records that haven't been released digitally with original mixes (see seventies ZZ TOP) or at all.
I asked him kindly to do a rip of an original Raw Power pressing plus the Embassy pressing with the alternate Search And Destroy. Maybe one day...
Back to top Go down
unheard78

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 pm

I guess he will do rips if people mail the records to him as there is a lot of stuff he simply doesn't own. Seems like a really friendly guy.
Back to top Go down
http://unheard78.blogspot.com
vaxman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm

et ce vinyl de l'album I'm sick of you Shocked vous connaissez ? lol

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa Freaking Out

Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Imsick10

Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Imsick11
Back to top Go down
stooge

stooge

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:33 am

Get these, they are excellent. Thanks for the info Unheard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!   Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great rips of I Got A Right! and I'm Sick Of You singles!
Page 1 of 1