Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CodyM

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Empty
PostSubject: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 pm

There is an upcoming contest for fans to film and interview Iggy and the Stooges at All Tomorrow's Parties in Monticello, New York.

All of the info is here:
http://www.inthehandsofthefans.com/
Back to top Go down
Edwin S

Edwin S

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 am

I entered the contest. I hope you'll consider giving me a thumbs up if you like what I did. You can see my entry here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuKmvivVZoA

I hope some more people will enter this contest as there's not many entries, and the ones that are there aren't of the best quality. The Stooges deserve some talented people to shoot this show. Please do your part and enter. If you can't make the gig, at least film yourself asking a decent question because they will be using the entries to ask The Stooges some questions.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:54 am

I viewed all the entries and most are pitiful.

This one by our newest forum member is the best!
Back to top Go down
Edwin S

Edwin S

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 am

Thanks for the support. I just pray more people will enter as there needs to be more entries to chose from. I can't believe that not many people are entering this contest as it's a once in a lifetime chance to met with the greatest and most underrated band of all time!
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 am

HEY GUYS I ENTERED !! EDWIN YOURS IS VERY GOOD,my name is NICK ESPOSITO the latest entry i think i did FAIRLY WELL ALSOwell,i bet we make it edwin!!!!
EDWIN DO I UNDERSTAND IT RIGHT? THE PUBLIC VOTES AFTER THE DAY OF DEADLINE??ON THE 20TH??
Back to top Go down
Edwin S

Edwin S

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 am

I don't think there's any voting. The band will pick the one they like. It has to be well shot and look professional - that what I was told anyway.

P.S. Good luck with the contest. We still got 10 days left till the deadline, so a lot can happen. I just hope there's some entries.
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 am

NO there is Voting it says have your friends vote for the best ones,and stooges pick the final 6.
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 am

WE NEED HELP GUYS SO HIT LIKE ON OUR ENTRIES AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR US OK!!! FOR NICK ESPOSITO AND EDWIN OK!!!!
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 am

Edwin Im still not sure if after the 20th the public votes??Either way Im playing it safe and getting likes and comments,you got a great start,I have a feeling we are gonna meet in that circle of 6 I can feel it!!!You also gotta remember that its localized to teh NY eastcoast area,its not like its a worldwide competition since you provide the transportation.
Yeah you know teh contest rules about the voting thing werent all that clear,at teh videos end Dick Manitoba just says have your friends vote or something?
Back to top Go down
Edwin S

Edwin S

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 am

I hope so. I followed all the rules: shooting in HD, not using any material not owned 100 percent by me, asking a decent question, etc. You have to say you did all did your best. If you feel you did, you got a good chance to win.

Either way, your question most likely will be used for the contest, which is in it's self is a major accomplishment. It's very hard to wait that long, but what can you do, but be patient and just relax. Anyway, that's how I feel about the whole affair. I try not to think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 am

TRue!!Yes I followed all the rules too my video blacks out at EXACTLY 3 minutes lol!!!!! HD camera,all the records posters etc etc are mine,thats me in all the clips,teh best moment of my life was that iggy dedication,he dedicated DIRT to me it was SICK!!!I had been to a lot of shows in a row,I know Iggy noticed me acting wild and mouthing every lyric at him hahah,crazy fan activity!!!you can just make out the shape of my head in that clip!and me jumping up and down!I have the ticket and showed it and teh sticker Iggy had stuck on his leg that I got off him since i was front row..Ive seen him 11 times now 9 with the Stooges,been front row every one of them are you going to the Atlantic City show too Edwin???
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 pm

OOPS HAD TO RENETER FORGOT TO POST IT IN HIDEF SEE NEW ENTRY!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLcHsRTdzls
Back to top Go down
Edwin S

Edwin S

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm

I plan to go to Atlantic City as I can't wait to see the band. I also want to study them with James to get the right shots planned if I win the contest. This way, I can focus on the rest of the band. I love Iggy, but I want to get good shots of the rest of the band. Some people are so blinded by Iggy they forget the rest of the band, which is something I can't do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest   Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy and the Stooges Live Fan Filmed Contest
Page 1 of 1