Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

heres my raw power collection.

Go down 
+9
ziggy
studioguy
mc
Beck
jpstooges
NickZah
iggy-fan
Hectorlovesthestooges
ziguana62
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ziguana62

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-03

heres my raw power collection. Empty
PostSubject: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

heres my raw power collection so far,any body got more?.

heres my raw power collection. 00110
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Holy sh*t!!!!
Back to top Go down
iggy-fan
I Got A Right
iggy-fan

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:38 pm

ziguana62 wrote:
heres my raw power collection so far,any body got more?.

heres my raw power collection. 00110

Yes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://goto.glocalnet.net/iggy-fanpage/
NickZah

NickZah

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Raw Power was still in metal box.
Back to top Go down
jpstooges

jpstooges

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:48 pm

I like vinyl more than CD…
heres my raw power collection. 92716_Some_RP

Come on, Iggy-fan, I know you've got much more, show us your Raw Power collection!
Back to top Go down
Beck

Beck

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:26 pm

jpstooges wrote:
I like vinyl more than CD…
heres my raw power collection. 92716_Some_RP

Come on, Iggy-fan, I know you've got much more, show us your Raw Power collection!

JP how does the Stooges sound on those Klipsch? I have Dynaudio myself but was thinking I might like to
see what a high sensitivity/horn tweeter speaker like the Klipsch sounds like.
Back to top Go down
jpstooges

jpstooges

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:14 pm

mc, these Klipsch RF-82 sound pretty good, with stooges & others (of course the sound quality is also greatly influenced by amp/source). They deliver very nice, sweet bass. Punchy but not boomy, if you see what I mean. I'm listening to a lot of late 60's music, many records are bass-shy, so it's good to have bass (gently) boosted. They're also quite "cheap" (700 Euros, 580 £), I mean much cheaper than what they used to be. I just wish I had more room for them…They are best sellers in the US and have very good reviews. It's easy to see why.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Wow!!!

I feel really Raw Power deprived!! I've only got two LP's and two CD's plus the boxset
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
ziggy

ziggy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 pm

jpstooges wrote:
I just wish I had more room for them…They are best sellers in the US and have very good reviews. It's easy to see why.
I was gonna say it, "what's the use of getting "big speakers" (sorry, don't know the english word) if you end up putting them so close, where the little ones (don't know the english technical word either) would have been more efficient ?" But I'm not the one to judge, I've got four ones in a 30 square meters appartment... We're always waiting to have the necessary room for all our stuffs, isn't it ?

And I only own one cd (remixed) copy of Raw Power, I win the game ! cheers
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:23 am

jpstooges wrote:
mc, these Klipsch RF-82 sound pretty good, with stooges & others (of course the sound quality is also greatly influenced by amp/source). They deliver very nice, sweet bass. Punchy but not boomy, if you see what I mean. I'm listening to a lot of late 60's music, many records are bass-shy, so it's good to have bass (gently) boosted. They're also quite "cheap" (700 Euros, 580 £), I mean much cheaper than what they used to be. I just wish I had more room for them…They are best sellers in the US and have very good reviews. It's easy to see why.

Yes I'm tempted, I run off Linn pre-amp and Musical Fidelity power amp - I see you use valves, what power?
I like these also as I have a new baby coming soon and I always notice young children like to try and push in my tweeters!
I think they wouldn't be able to do that with Klipsch.
Back to top Go down
Briba

Briba

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 am

Wow, what a collection!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beck

Beck

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:11 am

Ya know
Iv never seen a cassette version of Raw Power Smile
Back to top Go down
mertyuy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:32 am

Fuck it!
I only have raw power in mp3!!
Back to top Go down
comaman

comaman

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:21 pm

>I only have raw power in mp3!!
Well, how many different bitrate versions do you have? I heard that the 190kbps version with creation date august 2002 is the rarest one.... Maybe you can collect them all?

Smile
Back to top Go down
berlinberlin

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Haha guys, dont get me wrong but I think youre pretty nuts ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heres my raw power collection.   heres my raw power collection. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heres my raw power collection.
Page 1 of 1