Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy's skin

Go down 
+2
jimmyo
TheAshtari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:17 am

Mornin all bounce

sunny

I would prefer Iggy to read this, so could one of you with closer contact let him have the message.

On the Belgian DVD I noticed that his bod was beatifully 'stripped' of any fat, but that his skin looked a bit baggy at places. He could prevent that by stripping a bit slower, so that the skin shrinks gradually as he tones the muscles and strips the fat with fat burners and diet combined, and using more and more Vitamin E Ointment or Melatonin Ointment to heal and revitalise the skin. Wink

Also, try not to 'sun worship' without serious sun block and 'apres soleil' cream (Piz Buin is good).

If the rest of you have any additional suggestions, kindly add them too. Cool

Thanks

Ashtari

PS Ageing has very little to do with 'looking old' if you look after yourself. Iggy did do drugs etc which might have ravaged his beauty a bit.... However, this can be undone by Reiki Massage (keeping chakras open and fully functioning) and the above advice. Love
Back to top Go down
jimmyo
Half Alive Incubator Baby
jimmyo

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:48 pm

TheAshtari wrote:
Mornin all bounce

sunny

I would prefer Iggy to read this, so could one of you with closer contact let him have the message.

On the Belgian DVD I noticed that his bod was beatifully 'stripped' of any fat, but that his skin looked a bit baggy at places. He could prevent that by stripping a bit slower, so that the skin shrinks gradually as he tones the muscles and strips the fat with fat burners and diet combined, and using more and more Vitamin E Ointment or Melatonin Ointment to heal and revitalise the skin. Wink

Also, try not to 'sun worship' without serious sun block and 'apres soleil' cream (Piz Buin is good).

If the rest of you have any additional suggestions, kindly add them too. Cool

Thanks

Ashtari

PS Ageing has very little to do with 'looking old' if you look after yourself. Iggy did do drugs etc which might have ravaged his beauty a bit.... However, this can be undone by Reiki Massage (keeping chakras open and fully functioning) and the above advice. Love
definitely agree with all this.

on microscopic inspection the ig's skin has lost elasticity in certain spots...
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:11 pm

At 60, it's amazing he can still do those moves without cracking his skin like dry mud. Though a little extra TLC would be good, I'd say he's doing alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
jimmyo
Half Alive Incubator Baby
jimmyo

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:21 pm

Loose1969 wrote:
At 60, it's amazing he can still do those moves without cracking his skin like dry mud. Though a little extra TLC would be good, I'd say he's doing alright.
definitely agree...

he's a unique human specimen to do what he does at his age, absolutely one of a kind...
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:27 pm

jimmyo wrote:
Loose1969 wrote:
definitely agree...

he's a unique human specimen to do what he does at his age, absolutely one of a kind...

Mick Jagger can't do it. Shit, he looks like a shriveled up Arnold Schwarzenegger. Laughing

Nope, I can not think of ONE person at Iggy's age who can still make the moves he does. Most 25 year olds can't do it.

I know I sure can't! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:44 pm

Chaps

Now, after all your goo goo gushing.... Yes, I Fully agree that he is amazing for his age. However, Talking of the TLC Wink I would like to apply for the position of personal masseuse and trainer for the Igg. Wonder whether there is such a vacancy.

I am 57 and in wonderful condition myself. Think I can do it? I do. bom

Wink Wink Wink

Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:46 pm

TheAshtari wrote:
Chaps

Now, after all your goo goo gushing.... Yes, I Fully agree that he is amazing for his age. However, Talking of the TLC Wink I would like to apply for the position of personal masseuse and trainer for the Igg. Wonder whether there is such a vacancy.

I am 57 and in wonderful condition myself. Think I can do it? I do. bom

Wink Wink Wink

Ashtari

Gushing? Nah...just showing my appreciation, that's all.

You're 57???? Shocked You look great!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:05 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:20 pm

yeah, do you look youger
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:29 pm

Yeah, he is 60 years old. He's got long hair, little fat, a big dick, a hot wife, and a rejuvenated career. More than MOST people!! Who cares.

Is this a Stooges forum or is it Entertainment Tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
stoogescraze

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:46 am

what's wrong about gossip ? we can't discuss reviews all the time
might as well say something entertaining -why not
Iggy has a great sense of humor himself

Yes Iggy lloks in great shape at 60 and he is pure energy on stage

really worried about his hip though - that's in bad shape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iggy's skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy's skin   Iggy's skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy's skin
Page 1 of 1