Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-06-09

ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!   ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 am

Hey Guys Atlantic City was a blast,Iggy dove out 4 times maybe 5,I was front row center of mike!! Anyway got the setlist here it is!!!They did Everything EXCEPT KILL CITY they skipped it for some reason,maybe because NO opener and they played an HOUR AND A HALF!!

[img]ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Stoogescollection048[/img]
Back to top Go down
jimmyo
Half Alive Incubator Baby
jimmyo

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!   ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:49 pm

that's GREAT...

man, after seeing that i feel CHEATED...i saw the gig in Chicago...

NO Kill City or Johanna?

played for 75 minutes...

Anyway, not to nitpick, but I was hoping for "Cock in my Pocket" (and some of the other stuff that showed up early in the re-united set lists)...

Actually, i was VERY surprised he didn't do "Cock" and disappointed NO Johanna or Kill City in Chicago...

(maybe it was HOT as fuck in Chicago...and he cut the show a couple of songs short?)
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!   ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:31 pm

I saw Iggy at the Atlantic City airport the day before the show. He arrived with Nina from Miami at the exact same time as we arrived from Atlanta. Met and hung out with Nat. Got to see the last couple of songs of the sound check the afternoon of the show. The show was great. I was right up front directly in front of James. The show was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!   ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

jimmyo wrote:

Anyway, not to nitpick, but I was hoping for "Cock in my Pocket" (and some of the other stuff that showed up early in the re-united set lists)...

that stuff could of been thrown-away due to various crowd responses. during the 2007 tour they had done "atm" and a few others that eventually were tossed away. i remember reading an interview with one of the members saying that they would keep the songs that got the most crowd reaction. songs that got low reaction were eventually cut.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!   ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!   ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIC CITY SET LIST!!!!!!!THE REAL THING!
Page 1 of 1