Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End Of Christianity & Superbabe.

Go down 
+3
homesickjameswilliamson
Loose1969
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Empty
PostSubject: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:47 pm

End of christianity a fellow member told me - is about how iggy met nina in a pizza shop and stuff. so im assuming Superbabe is also about nina because he says - Big tits, high ass, long legs, flat stomach. and that sounds like her to me. lol. anyone else know about thos ? i never knewthats what they were about until, hearing it.

thought it might sorta be news.

farao
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:07 am

I dunno....I know a few women that go by that description too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:08 am

hhahah
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:33 am

Aye, end of christianity is about Nina definitly, and so is superbabe, she's his muse i guess.

i read in a review for the weirdness, the reviewer said, in a scathin review; ''and mr pop tries shock treatment in end of chiristianity's meeting of an inter-racial couple, that may have worked in the 70s, but not today'' and i just was like, u cant trust reviews if the fucker doesnt know its a freakin love song abuot how him and his partner met, lol, it was stupid, thank god tho, the less ppl like the stooges the more the actual ppl like em u'no, its better than every1 liken them for no reason u'no
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:41 am

Agreed, i knew christianity was after finding out, then figured superbabe was
Back to top Go down
Gimme some skin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:45 am

I've never seen her, got any pics?
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:47 am

Iggy and Nina

End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Sa-zen10
Back to top Go down
Gimme some skin

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:48 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:49 am

Ig sure has some good taste!
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:50 am

Agreed for sure:)
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:23 am

Motor inn is about her too. The best song Iggy got about her Smile
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:29 am

Gimme some skin wrote:

I've posted a few pictures of her in the pictures thread, too.

Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:26 am

Hello

So where's the pictures thread? I don't see any - scratch

BTW
Silly Iggy. Beauty is only skin deep. She is such a body flasher, leaving nothing to anyone's imagination. I remember being ever so angry with my daughter's boyfriend for wanting her to flash her tummy at his College Dance. Girls need to dress modestly.... well, not quite like the Muslims lol! But let the man feel that there is something very special under those rags for him to explore and enjoy when they are private. That works for me.

Jerry Hall was very clever in that respect with Mick Jagger... She told that her sexual attitude was to be a nun in public and a whore in the bedroom Laughing That is my view too.

As far as Christianity goes....... one does not slip into religions like shoes or slippers in the morning..... to match whatever you are wearing... There has to be a commitment to yourself in that belief system.
So, what is he going to 'slip' into now? What is her belief system And just BTW... what sort of dishrag is Iggy to amend and bend his belief system to suite his latest fuck.

Ouch and in Afrikaans one sais, "Siestog" in German the folk would say, "Shade, das is fuichbaar!" (I probably did not spell that correctly in German, I speak it but have not learnt its peculiar way of being written.)

Strongly Disagree and disapprove with Iggy fans on this issue.
Ai yai yai yai yaaai - Mafoi! Tant pis! No

Aunty Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:43 pm

I guess we've been told. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gimme some skin

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:44 pm

heavy liquid wrote:
Gimme some skin wrote:

I've posted a few pictures of her in the pictures thread, too.

Oh, cool. I haven't checked that in a while, sorry.
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:25 pm

lol. ashtari, iggy chooses what he want's he's the one playing the show's its his decission what girl he wants. and i think shes a cool, and really nice girl, they've been together for 6-7 years now.
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:11 pm

Not really.... Iggy does not really call all the shots..... He's in a uniform, remember??? He is given guide lines. Take a look at 'Kiss my blood' again, and you are going to see that they are 'locked up' in their dressing room.... Security opens the door from outside to let them 'loose'... How many times does Iggy not scream 'Noooooo !!!! No!, not that!" whilst he's on stage...... just watch that DVD again... He is being told by the control desk to say or do something that he does not want to do!

affraid monkey No

pirat She could even be a plant..... Alien She could be his Nazi girlfriend for all we know....
Iggy likes tall Northern blondes to my knowledge. geek

study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Christianity & Superbabe.   End Of Christianity & Superbabe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End Of Christianity & Superbabe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: