Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who's the drummer?

Go down 
+3
studioguy
woody
james matlock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
james matlock

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-16

who's the drummer?  Empty
PostSubject: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Any speculation of who will have the less then envious job of filling Rock's shoes tomorrow?

I'm guessing the must have had to get rehearsals together in CA with Watt and Williamson...

Stephen Perkins? Machine Gun Thompson ?
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 pm

When did MC5/DKT announce they were quitting this summer?! The two things aren't connected are they? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:05 am

Here's the info on the temp fill in drummer and some good news on Scott!!Link
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
james matlock

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 am

larry mullen
Back to top Go down
Pop Stüge

Pop Stüge

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 am

The obvious choice! If anyone can fill in for Rock Action it's Toby/Larry. cheers
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 am

Good news! Fine photos of the two men too, thanks for that link SG. So good to hear it's just a couple months off.
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Toby was an excellent stand in ........ Great show at Hop Farm yesterday.
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Tell us more, Ted.
Cheers,
Richard
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 am

I didn't really notice the drums at Chester tonight, maybe i tried to block out Rock not being there......gee that's one mighty limp Mike Watt's carrying. Have seen five re-union shows and saw Iggy a plenty between 77-80. I have not seen him having so much fun on stage as tonight.

You could see in Iggy's eyes he sooo wanted to dive off stage but it was just a little bit too far to the barrier. James is looking really good. Open up and bleed and Cock in my pocket played tonight. And whoever threw the cheesburger....you missed!

Felt a bit foolish holding my HD camcorder up only to realise i had forgotten to turn it on in all the excitement.
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 am

I didn't really take note of all the songs, but highlights were Open Up and Bleed and I need somebody. Another really funny part was a very pretty girl
sitting on someones shoulders gyrating to the music cameras on her suddenly whisked her top off which produced a massive cheer from the audience !!

Iggy was very relaxed and smiling the whole show too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's the drummer?    who's the drummer?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's the drummer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: