Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy Pop's Son

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ungangos

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Iggy Pop's Son Empty
PostSubject: Iggy Pop's Son   Iggy Pop's Son Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 am

I heard this way back and it didn't really intrigue me until a couple of weeks ago. I was talking to a friend of mine and he said he met some girl that said that she had Iggy Pop's baby. So I went online to find out more about it and it so happens back in the early years of the Stooges (circa '68 or '69) Iggy had just broke up with a girlfriend. Luckily they were still friends up to that point and one night they were along and Iggy's words,She was a virgin up to that time and so I was. And out of nowhere she suggested that we......... you know. But she got pregnant (talk about your first time) and the rest is history. Luckily he and his son have a somewhat good relationship, though I can't imagine watching T.V. and a shirtless guy with a microphone in his hand comes on while I'm saying to my friends, "That's my daddy."
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Iggy Pop's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop's Son   Iggy Pop's Son Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Iggy's son sings along on 'The undefeated' of the brick by brick album
Back to top Go down
runningfromthepain

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Iggy Pop's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop's Son   Iggy Pop's Son Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Iggys son is called Eric and he appears in an MTV documentary about iggy which was broadcast years ago and before the current stooges reunion. Incidentally in the documentary he purports to be Iggys manager but nothing seems to have been heard from him since. I know that he went on tour with Iggy when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Iggy Pop's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop's Son   Iggy Pop's Son Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 pm

He used to be a common site onstage when Iggy was touring solo rescuing him from the crowd etc. I've not seen him for ages though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iggy Pop's Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop's Son   Iggy Pop's Son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy Pop's Son
Page 1 of 1