Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The stooges - a visual discography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jpstooges

jpstooges

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-06-07

The stooges - a visual discography Empty
PostSubject: The stooges - a visual discography   The stooges - a visual discography Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 pm

We now have a stooges discography section (under construction)…. If you click on thumbnail, a bigger picture will open in a new window. If you double-click on the bigger picture, you'll get even higher resolution. This section is currently locked…I'm the moderator and I'll start with vinyl LP, but I'll need your help soon, because though I have many stooges records, I don't have them all! I may change my mind, but I decided to only list records I (we) have pictures of. This is not a full discography (if you need full listing, please check Iggy-fan giant discography on his web page, http://goto.glocalnet.net/iggy-fanpage/ ), this is a visual discography. In order to keep it simple and beautiful (?) it would be nice if you could send me (via pm) high quality pictures/scan of missing records. I'll post them and give credit. Please don't send low-resolution "eBay/Google-search" pictures. Corrections/comments are welcome. Thanks for your support!
jpstooges.
Back to top Go down

The stooges - a visual discography
Page 1 of 1