Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imastooge69

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) Empty
PostSubject: Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours)   Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:22 am

You can say your favorite from both tours, or of 1977...
My favorite of The Idiot tour is: Detroit (3/25) (My favorite renditions of: 'Some Weird Sin', 'T.V. Eye', 'Gimme Danger', and 'Turn Blue'.

Favorite of the Lust tour: Tied between San Diego (11/16) and New York (10/6) (Favorite rendition of: 'Rock Action' (San Diego), 'Lust for Life' (San Diego), and 'Neighborhood Threat' (New York).

Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) 491376 Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) 653826
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours)   Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:22 am

London Rainbow Theatre, with Thurston, sans Bowie. Sales bros trade instruments at one point. UK's Adverts in support. Love
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours)   Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:45 am

woody wrote:
London Rainbow Theatre, with Thurston, sans Bowie. Sales bros trade instruments at one point. UK's Adverts in support. Love

Woody, if you're a fan of the Adverts there is a new documentary about them going to broadcast on June 1st: http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qwzkk/we-who-wait-tv-smith--the-adverts
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours)   Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:26 am

Ah I'll be sure to get a look at that, thanks for the prompt!

Actually I wasn't ever really a fan, but I happened to see them a lot in those days, supporting other bands, just coincidence but I must have seen them 3 or 4 times without ever meaning to, supporting bands like The Damned, Stranglers, Iggy, etc.

I wasn't much into their music but I had a big crush on Gaye. Nothing unusual in that, I know. Laughing

The programme will be good to see, thanks again mc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours)   Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best show of 1977 (Idiot-Lust for Life Tours)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Gimme Danger.-
Jump to: