Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VH1 - Hyde Park '12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msteeln

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-01-08

VH1 - Hyde Park '12 Empty
PostSubject: VH1 - Hyde Park '12   VH1 - Hyde Park '12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 am

Amongst 2 hrs. of vastly forgettables was Ig and Co. ripping on Dog, their one shot for TV coverage and way out of place only because the other groups didn't match up. James sounded awesome! I hope the whole performance becomes available soon.
BTW, the best part was when Ig went out to the crowd and asked one of the bouncers to be carried like a baby over a little patch of mud, and was!!! We got a precious grin and giggle out of our boy during that moment.
Back to top Go down
imastooge69

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: VH1 - Hyde Park '12   VH1 - Hyde Park '12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:57 am

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed by that considering I had to wait nearly an hour and a half for one song, while Bruce Springsteen got nearly a half the airtime, like literally, how many times was he on?
Back to top Go down
msteeln

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: VH1 - Hyde Park '12   VH1 - Hyde Park '12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 pm

But that one song was worth it. youtube has much of the set, and Dog was maybe the topper. We gotta hear more James, the guy is playing like there's no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VH1 - Hyde Park '12   VH1 - Hyde Park '12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VH1 - Hyde Park '12
Page 1 of 1