Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dubby

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question Empty
PostSubject: Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question   Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Hello everyone

I didnt get any answers for my question about the t shirt with the red logo so I've given up on finding one of them.

But I have another question!

I'm looking at the T shirt on the official Stooges site with the white wings logo.

I have seen this on other sites using the same picture but some say it is "slim fit" but some say it is "classic". Has anyone here bought the wings logo shirt from the offical site ands can tell me how it fits please? Was it like a normal sized shirt or a slim one?

Thanking you.

Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question 9f905a91e8f285f7fb24ce519c83b313

Back to top Go down
Dubby

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question   Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 am

more than 100 people viewed my t shirts thread and theres not one answer. I guess you folks dont buy stooges shirts! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question   Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:03 pm

I've got a few but not that one. Why don't you email the websites selling the shirts and ask them to send you measurements?
Back to top Go down
Dubby

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question   Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 pm

That was the first thing I did before asking here.

One place said they couldn't give me any size information because shirt sizes vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, and three others have not replied.

The official website sent me an automated message saying they would be in touch in 24 hours, so I shall have to wait and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
jpod

jpod

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question   Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm

check this shirt out. a subtle Stooges (no copyright infringement!) design.
Might get one myself
Theres also an 'iguanas' and 'lust for life'

http://www.bathroomwall.co.uk/store/iggy-and-the-stooges-inspired-search-and-destroy-tshirt-p-894.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question   Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stooges Wings Logo T Shirt On Official Website Question
Page 1 of 1