Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-06-09

IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP Empty
PostSubject: IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP   IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 am

Hey Guys,these are for sale at the stooges site..FOREVER Ive been trying to 100% make out the first phrase of Death trip and it is WRITTEN by Iggy on one of these photos in Black and white by Mick Rock,they are super cool as the lyrics are screen printed on them...I cant make it out can anyone help?

What I think the lyrics are is
You know a girl can steer you wrong,a song can drive you blind,move to master my machine baby will not stand in line...

I used to think it was the sun can drive u blind,but it looks like song is written on the photo,Id love to buy one but they are WAY expensive.
take a look here and let us know what you think about them in general and thoughts on the lyrics thanks kids!I could have asked iggy this in the interview at ATP I I was asking questions on Death Trip in the video Interview..but asking lyric questions would be a bit out of place ya know?Some of you may know these lyrics and Natalie may have them?but ive been a fan for years and years and yet to know them solidly 100% as they have never been written down anywhere, although i may already be correct.

Here is the link the lyrics are in pic #3

http://foruli.co.uk/artprints

Back to top Go down
msteeln

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-01-08

IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP   IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:09 am

I'd love to have all those in poster size, maybe Ig will front me the cash...
Back to top Go down

IGGY OFFICIALLY SIGNED LYRIC PHOTOS RAW POWER/DEATH TRIP
Page 1 of 1