Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Philly here we come!

Go down 
+2
smut
middleagedpunkrocker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
middleagedpunkrocker

middleagedpunkrocker

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Philly here we come! Empty
PostSubject: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:36 am

Got our tickets. Cranking out the Stooges LAMF! Let the Stooges fest begin!

Anyone else going to the 4/11 Philly Show?
Back to top Go down
http://trampsamericanbulldogs.com
smut

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:21 am

Sad

i wish they'd hurry up and come to London!
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:57 am

they'll probley do a full tour outside of the states late this year/next year, and we wont see them here in the US for a couple years just like what happend with the reunion shows, they played out of the us more than in the us...they played us for pretty much just a year or so,
Back to top Go down
smut

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:39 pm

Yeah that's what im expecting. they're rumoured to play Glastonbury in June which will rock (if i can get tickets) hopefully they'll do a few of the festivals then an album tour.

I saw them in 2005 for the 'Fun House' show, it was fooking brilliant, best gig i've ever been to!
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:38 am

They ARE playing in London. It's in between the LA and Seattle shows! Just talked to guitar tech Chris at SXSW and he said they cancelled an anticipated second LA show and an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live because they were offered big $ to play at a party in London for the release of Kate Moss' new clothing line. I guess it's a private show, though.
Back to top Go down
stdtheband

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Fuck Yeah!! I hope they do Search and Destroy since they didn't do it last night in NY.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stereo-Transmitted-Disease/8547504
StoogesMySpaceAdmin

StoogesMySpaceAdmin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 3:47 am

osterbergermeister wrote:
They ARE playing in London. It's in between the LA and Seattle shows! Just talked to guitar tech Chris at SXSW and he said they cancelled an anticipated second LA show and an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live because they were offered big $ to play at a party in London for the release of Kate Moss' new clothing line. I guess it's a private show, though.

Yeah, it's great pr for the band...I hope to get the latest on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:32 am

I dont understand, no disrepect to anyone, but im always hearing people saying why didnt they do search and destroy, or Raw Power, And its because Those are james williamson songs, ron isnt anywhere near the guitar player williamson was... he couldnt play those riff's and solo's in those song's i dont know why people would think that plus the stooges need a rythm guitar player, so ron can do the little part's in his songs from the new album, i wanna hear them do the song "the weirdness" in detroit on the 13th, and or passing cloud, maybe free and freaky... im sneaking my camcorder in hope i dont get busted since they dont even allow cell phones there, i'll prolly get caught im 4th row from stage in pit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philly here we come!   Philly here we come! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philly here we come!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Scene of the Crime. :: Reunion 2003 - 2008-
Jump to: