Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Empty
PostSubject: Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW   Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Run Out Groove are asking for votes on albums to press on Vinyl - a Double LP of selected tracks from the 1970 Funhouse sessions being one of them. Vote now: http://runoutgroovevinyl.com/?eml=2017May16/3947389/6416261&etsubid=39462053#comingsoon
Back to top Go down
jpod

jpod

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW   Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Sweet!
Ive ordered mine.
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW   Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:43 am

Stooges Won that vote, so you've now got 25 days to pre-order. They then press the exact number that have been pre-ordered and then no more:
http://runoutgroovevinyl.com/highlights-from-the-fun-house-sessions-2lp.html
Back to top Go down
jpod

jpod

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW   Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:59 pm

I guess they must be printing a few extra copies as I see the MC5 release is available on Amazon.
Which is great if you missed out on the pre-order.
Back to top Go down
Cosmicloner

Cosmicloner

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW   Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Yesterday I received my copy and the whole package is pretty beautiful. But there's really a HUGE letdown.

My copy does include record 2 (Side C / Side D) twice, but there is no record 1. What a bummer! Today I've sent a message to Run Out Groove Records. I'm keen to see how they want to solve the problem, because I'm quite pissed about it.

Does someone here have the same problem and how are you experiences with the record label?

By the way, I've noticed at Discogs that a record seller has the same problem like me. Here's the link (scroll down): https://www.discogs.com/de/The-Stooges-Highlights-From-The-Fun-House-Sessions/release/11025513
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmiclava.com
fabrice

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW   Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Cosmiccloner , if you're not the only one , it's good news : the record company will realize shortly there's something wrong and should send you a replacement copy ; that's typically how it's handled...it can take some time but don't worry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW   Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funhouse Sessions 2LP on Vinyl - Vote NOW
Page 1 of 1