Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone here ever see The original stooges?

Go down 
+13
StoogesMySpaceAdmin
G, F#, E
heavy liquid
ohmygawd
all-vox-man
Borntohula
Shakes
Loose1969
homesickjameswilliamson
the5thramone37
sickness
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
bobyoung
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:39 pm

sickness wrote:
someone can help, need a good place to upload some of them

Unfortunatelly my internet-tech-knowledge is not so good, never done.....What about Heavy Liquid, maybe he/she havin an idea for some space on the Stoogesforum for this?
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:42 pm

yeah id love to give you guys some of mine...i have about 35 gigs from 1977 to 1983 but i dont know how to share them.
Back to top Go down
sickness

sickness

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:46 pm

( i'm searching for the concert, i have about 10 dvd's to search in heueheu)

talking about seen stooges live. i was thinking. this forum have more then 200 people registred, so, why they never post anything?? :s
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:46 pm

Shit, I've never heard any pre-Williamson Stooges live, except for that Cincinnati clip. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Yeh we should get a whole sharing thing goin, subvert the bootleggers!!!

''I wanna see a sea of hands out there...i wanna hear a little revolution out there"
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:48 pm

yeah, fuck all this "trading" garbage!
Back to top Go down
sickness

sickness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Loose1969 wrote:
Shit, I've never heard any pre-Williamson Stooges live, except for that Cincinnati clip. Sad

i remember now, i added you on myspace, remmember me?? i also have the Cincinnati pop festival full concert but it have some error after the stooges first songs :s
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:49 pm

^^^ Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
sickness

sickness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:50 pm

the5thramone37 wrote:
yeah, fuck all this "trading" garbage!

not at all, trade is good, i got really good things while trading with friend. i love trade and share too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:51 pm

homesickjameswilliamson wrote:
Yeh we should get a whole sharing thing goin, subvert the bootleggers!!!

''I wanna see a sea of hands out there...i wanna hear a little revolution out there"

I agree!!!
But do you have an idea how?
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:51 pm

yeah but everyone should be able to hear the music! its kinda useless to trade, anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:56 pm

the5thramone37 wrote:
yeah but everyone should be able to hear the music! its kinda useless to trade, anyone agree?

Totally, totally agree, its just an odd archaic system pre-internet days where fans could get together and stuff, but what are we all doing now, im sitting in ireland talking to guys across the atlantic about mine and their favourite band - THE STOOGES!! i think the internet provides us with the means to do this, i dunno how though, im not clued into things like rapidshare or megaupload

the music was created for ears that would let it in

(in keith richards voice) "One love, man"

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 pm

same here, i dont know how to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:59 pm

the5thramone37 wrote:

Yeah, I agree!

For example: To make a paid page on this site, so when you wanna see somethin you have to pay and you can look for free if you upload....somethin like that? ..or maybe i'm just thinkin as a wildone....Where are the internet nerds... what are the possibilities?

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sickness

sickness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:59 pm

sorry guys, i like to trade
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:03 pm

its alright i guess, your decision
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:06 pm

Thats alrite sickness, i dont wanna start anything you'no, its just i am of the mind that the music should be heard, amean ill share anyhting i have with anyone, esp the elusive complete funhouse sessions, but watever, amean keep on at it -

thats not meant to sound patronising if it does
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:10 pm

im the same here ..... now we just need to find out how to share these things....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:11 pm

hmmm..ok..clear talking Sickness. Shocked

wow did we get Freaking Out for a moment...

I don't have a lot for you i guess. I'm a fresh-one (Stoogefan) Have only a original vinyl: Iggy and the Stooges Raw Power 73 and the Lust for Live LP
That's it for me.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sickness

sickness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:13 pm

well, trades don't stole music concerts and keep them from the world. it's like, 'woa, you have something that i don't have, do you wanna trade your for mine's?' know? LOL

i start upload on rapidshare, will take some minutes ¬¬' but will post when is done
Back to top Go down
sickness

sickness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:15 pm

woa, i don't have any vinyl. know why? they cost about 30 - 50 dollars here. too much expansive for a guy who haven't much money like me hehehehe i have some cd's and a book with an autors autograph on it. that's all. someday i will buy those rareties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:28 pm

sickness wrote:
woa, i don't have any vinyl. know why? they cost about 30 - 50 dollars here. too much expansive for a guy who haven't much money like me hehehehe i have some cd's and a book with an autors autograph on it. that's all. someday i will buy those rareties

I also have the Lust for life 77 vinyl.
But don't wanna get rid of any of them ofcoarse.
A few friends of mine..they maybe wanne get rid of
it. Is a lust for life vinyl a trade object for you? if yes..than it's
better to folow up the conversation by email

(This stuff would probably do better on the Stooges Bootleg section..)

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:41 pm

i have alotta iggy vinyls
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:33 am

Back to top Go down
sickness

sickness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here ever see The original stooges?   Anyone here ever see The original stooges? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here ever see The original stooges?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next