Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cigarettes and Coffee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Cigarettes and Coffee Empty
PostSubject: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Mw6b1T50U

Ive seen this b4, its iggy talkin to tom waits over coffee and cigaettes in the jim jaramush film of the same name, iv only recently gotten into tom waits and the firs titme i saw it i never really appreciated it, but if anyone can outcool iggy, tom waits does it here, its so funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:40 pm

oh yeah this is great to see..a pitty that its so short. saw it more than 10x i guess
what surpises me is that Tom's acting indeed is solid cool..but after a few times pretty boring
Iggy seems not so sure in his role..this keeps a pleasure to look at every time...his eyework, the silent acting is much more interesting to my opinion..but that's maybe cuz Iggy's a more intersting person
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:53 pm

yeh, its great i mite buy the DVD, eh iggy seemed to overact a bit at the start, but tom waits, who is a great actor, is as you say solid-cool! lol

HJW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:59 pm

but HJW..i wouldn't buy the cd
the whole part you can find on the net
cuz there's not more with Iggy and Tom on that cd
unless you like to see the coffee/sig. talks with the others of coarse..
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm

yeh, i wanna c who else is on it and what theyre like, i know the whiestripes are on it, and i think johnny depp, its a jim jaramusch film, he did that film with iggy in it called Dead Man, it was really good, so i think i mite get this based on that
Back to top Go down
nofun84

nofun84

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:20 am

Yeah, I just saw both Cigarettes and Coffee and Dead Man, and Iggy was quite a lot of fun to watch in both. I got a kick out of his meek and bashful act in Cigarettes...not typical Iggy, but way too much fun! No Depp in this one, unfortunately, although there is a fun Stooges reference later on in the film (Search and Destroy playing in the background at the beginning of the White Stripes's scene).
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:50 am

I've had this movie for a few months now, and I still haven't watched it!

Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Watch Heavy, and give us your review, did you buy it cossa iggy (or others) or cause its a jaramucsh film?
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Yeah, I bought it because of Iggy. Still havent watched it!

PostSubject: Re: Cigarettes and Coffee   Cigarettes and Coffee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cigarettes and Coffee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: