Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Danny's Holding Out On Us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Danny's Holding Out On Us Empty
PostSubject: Danny's Holding Out On Us   Danny's Holding Out On Us Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:03 pm

First it was the unganos recording and now this lol im only joking, but i was watching this thing about the beatles' wives on that E! channel (no comment about that part please, lol)

but danny fields was on, he was a friend of linda mc cartneys, but i couldnt help noticing a picture of iggy in the background that i'ds never seen before, it was a very young iggy, shirtless, and with a monkish (the priest not the detective) haircut, it was usual iggy sort of stance, with light/sky blue background

anyone have this or seen it?
Back to top Go down
Nervousnorvus

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Holding Out On Us   Danny's Holding Out On Us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Said photo is now on our wall, we bought it from Danny years ago (along w/the photos of the Cheetam/Zetner line up,one of which is posted somewhere here). I also have a great shot of Iggy's room at Stooge Hall.
Also, I've been going through the interview tapes from Please Kill Me (interviews w/Ron, Scott, Iggy, Kathy Asheton, Bill Cheetam) and there's tons of stuff that's never been our before. I'm thinking of doing a Stooges tapes book based on these interviews. One thing-- Ron mentions several times that he was working on his own book, does anyone know how much he got done (if anything) on it? Notes?
Back to top Go down
http://thehoundblog.blogspot.com/
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Holding Out On Us   Danny's Holding Out On Us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 pm

I saw the picture your talking about HSJW. Danny Fields was being interviewed on a TV show while he was sitting at his desk, and that Iggy picture was on the wall behind him. Like 4 feet tall. Glorious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Holding Out On Us   Danny's Holding Out On Us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny's Holding Out On Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: