Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NY Underground book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

NY Underground book Empty
PostSubject: NY Underground book   NY Underground book Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:22 pm

There's a new book coming out shortly called Bande a Part with photos from the New York underground scene including Stooges, Ramones, Patti Smith, etc - Stooges photographers include Danny Fields and Gerard Malanga.

http://www.gingkopress.com/_cata/_arph/bandeaparte.htm

We should also see Mainman head Tony Defreis release his autobiography Gods and Gangsters later this year.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

NY Underground book Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY Underground book   NY Underground book Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:09 am

cool another reference to the brilliant Bande A Part!! and good news about another NY book, cant get enuff of new york in the good ol days, you should check out the kills song ''what new york used to be'' i love it, everytime i listen to it all the please kill me etc stuff comes to me, all the bands, its one of my ''if i had a time machine'' periods, that ancient greece, russia 1917/ireland 1916 umm....there are others, cant remmeber them atm
Back to top Go down

NY Underground book
Page 1 of 1