Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Persepolis?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmaUK

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Persepolis? Empty
PostSubject: Persepolis?   Persepolis? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 am

There was a thread about this film a while ago, but did anyone go see it? It was an animation/cartoon film, unlike any other i've seen though.

Iggy voiced as the main girls uncle in it.

I thought the film was awesome, and i'd forgotten about Iggy voicing in it until i saw his name in the opening titles Smile

Really good film (Not just cos Iggys voice is in it).

Read the book recently too. It's like a cartoon book, the night i finished it i had dreams that were shown the same way the cartoons are drawn in the book/film if that makes sense. It was just scary.
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Persepolis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persepolis?   Persepolis? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

My son bought it for me for Xmas and we watched it a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it although it is quite harrowing in places. It might have been better if Iggy hadn't been in it as he's got such a distinctive voice, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
EmmaUK

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Persepolis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persepolis?   Persepolis? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:00 am

I know what you mean, once you know it's his voice you can't understand the character - you just see iggy. That's not explained well what i mean haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persepolis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persepolis?   Persepolis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persepolis?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: