Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Empty
PostSubject: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 am

hey, since we have like three or four experts on stooges history etc, i thought we shud start a thread as a miniature forum to post questions and posit theories etc to these experts and to ask us other stoogephiles for opinions.

my first couple questions are

roughly how much is iggy worth? and how (much?) many propert(ies?) does he own and where?

also does ron have a signifcant other, are there any pictures of he/she?

and any pictures of the beloved and spoiling Ann Asheton?

thanks
HJW
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:10 am

Ron has a girlfriend (forgot her name) she is a big stooges fan I think ?
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:14 am

think her name's Dara, JLTS...at least that's what someone told me on this very board (several months ago)
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:54 pm

actually what if Iggy or Ron or Scott or Mike or James could come on this board and answer questions Exclamation I'd have so many to ask Ron for instance - about his guitar-playing, about Dave, about the early days, how they really all came together and all. I'd probably end up scaring him off, haha

Anyway I don't suppose any of them would really have much to tell that they haven't already said in interviews and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:05 pm

i do think we have other and new questions! Much more specific and detailed than were asked in interviews.
quite a lot of interviews r pretty frustrating.
and they'r old...time and opinions have changed.

read that Bowie is answering his fans > ofcoarse they have to pay for that!

BACK to HJW's questions!!
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:10 pm

depends on how much they remember...how much they want to remember, and how much they'd wanna tell any of US, anyway it's purely hypothetical

ok, then, if this is all about questions for the experts...
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:15 pm

How tall is Iggy?

There wasn't supposed to be an inneundo there, I just cant think of a better way of phrasing it at the moment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Nadja wrote:
think her name's Dara, JLTS...at least that's what someone told me on this very board (several months ago)

i don't really care to get into people's personal lives but i thought her name is dora. maybe i'm confusing this with the girl of the same name who is an explorer and it is actually dara.
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:34 pm

if it's anything, it's Dara.
not really a case of prying here, like I said this came up on this board a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:38 pm

i hope my comment was not taken as seeing this thread could come off as a case of prying. i do not see it as that, i was just stating that i rarely like to get into their personal lives (ie: know their family member's names, how many times they have eaten spaghetti, etc.)

i am not saying that this is the case here though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

sorry, Shakes! I maybe did take your comments slightly the wrong way Smile

ok back to topic
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:57 pm

G, F#, E wrote:
How tall is Iggy?

There wasn't supposed to be an inneundo there, I just cant think of a better way of phrasing it at the moment. Laughing

5'7 i read in the dark stuf by nick kent

i dont really think its a case o prying or nosiness, or freaky fandom or anything, esp not like dylan fans! lol

i was just curios, cos i know scott has a wife and kid(s) and i know iggy has nina, and eric, just enver saw ron with anyone, and i remember reading he stil lived with his mum, was just wondering if he was gay or had a girlfriend or somethin that hadnt been mentioned

and ron hates spagetti, he'd never eat it anyway, ha ha, im only kidding, i dunno about that - that would be a bit weird!
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Ron lived with his mum for a long time. I beleive she died though Sad Shame.

Anyway he now lives in a house by a lake with his partner. I have no idea what her name is.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:56 am

thanks G, pity about their mum, tho i suppose she's immortalised in the song - is it about her? she spelt it Anne with the E, wheras its Ann without on the album, duno, still a pity

good to hear, just wanted to know, i think i saw his house once, he had a big huge sofa thing llike a giant chaise long on that detroit programme on BBC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges   General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Ponderances and Wonderings about Stooges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: