Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy on Dutch TV

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimme some skin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:43 am

For a programme called 'Wereldgasten'(world guests), an interview of about an hour about all kinds of stuff that influenced or interests Iggy with a lot of clips.

It's cut up into different pieces and the site is Dutch but just click where it says 'Video'.

http://www.vpro.nl/programma/wereldgasten/afleveringen/30576317/items/32018694/
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:47 am

thanks gimmie some skin! i hope someones gonna record that pinkpop footage ofthe stooges this sunday Smile i'd love to see it.
Back to top Go down
Gimme some skin

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:06 am

No problem! I think with a bit of luck they might put that online too. I'll look for it.
Back to top Go down
Gimme some skin

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:37 pm

Seems silly to make an entire topic for it, so I'll just ask here: is this real:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=461467
Back to top Go down
seventeen

seventeen

Number of posts : 162

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:04 pm

Ah, yeah, it's real. Iggy told me he lost the password for it, and apparently, changed the email he used to register for another, when he switched providers in Miami, so he cannot recover it. It's send to the old adress, which doesn't exist anymore, every time he tries to get it back.

Apparently, the dumbos at myspace don't clean up their base, they could basically delete anyone who didn't log for say two years, I'm sure it would ease of the burden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seventeenrecords.com
Gimme some skin

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:37 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:11 am

Thanks for the cool interviews
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:54 am

Not worth a new topic I think, but down on the street is the music used in the latest commercial for the Dutch marine. I'll try and find the commercial and post it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iggy on Dutch TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy on Dutch TV   Iggy on Dutch TV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy on Dutch TV
Page 1 of 1