Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New James Williamson Interview on Myspace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

New James Williamson Interview on Myspace Empty
PostSubject: New James Williamson Interview on Myspace   New James Williamson Interview on Myspace Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:57 pm

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=28857666&blogID=514658444

I hope this works, I don't think you have to be a member to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
Luzern

Luzern

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New James Williamson Interview on Myspace   New James Williamson Interview on Myspace Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Cool, thank you!
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: New James Williamson Interview on Myspace   New James Williamson Interview on Myspace Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Great interview. Nice to here all the kind words about Ron. I was just watching one of the bonus features on the Live in Detroit DVD of the '03(?) in-store appearance with Ig, Ron & Scott and I felt sad to see Ron and how he was seeming to really enjoying the crowds adulation. If you have never seen this performance I highly recommend it for the shear fact of seeing Scott kicking ass on nothing more than a 5 gallon plastic bucket, a cardboard box and a couple of other found objects. Truly the mark of a incredible artist that he could jam that intensely on what was basically a pile of trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New James Williamson Interview on Myspace   New James Williamson Interview on Myspace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New James Williamson Interview on Myspace
Page 1 of 1