Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy On TV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Iggy On TV Empty
PostSubject: Iggy On TV   Iggy On TV Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Quick question. Does anyone know the title of the series that Iggy appeared in, late eighties maybe, playing "The Kid"?

My memory of it is pretty vague, but I think the series was a bad update on the Mickey Spillane detective style. He did a crazy version of, I think, Search & Destroy in it.

Paul
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Iggy On TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy On TV   Iggy On TV Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Okay, now I'm beginning to doubt that the main character was a detective, maybe more of a lawyer?

Either way, Iggy turns up as The Kid, who works in the recording studio in the same building as the main characters office. It was a really odd throwback to a fifties style story, with "The Kid" desperately trying to get his break and make it in music. Weird considering Iggy's age at the time, and that his lines were obviously written for a teenager. At the end he finally gets to do his song, in the recording studio I think, and goes absolutely crazy doing Search & Destroy ( again, I'm not certain, but I think that was the song ).

Any takers?
Back to top Go down

Iggy On TV
Page 1 of 1