Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics. Empty
PostSubject: Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics.   Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:53 pm

POP BLASTS STOOGES BIOPICS

Singer IGGY POP has hit out at the two biopics of his band THE STOOGES currently in pre-production, wishing "they'd both f**k off". The Gimme Danger rocker is upset nobody has asked him to give his blessing to either film. Pop - real name James Osterberg - tells website NME.com, "At the moment neither of them have my permission to be made. Frankly, I wish they'd both f**k off and leave their biopics." However, in June (07) Pop was pleased at the news The Lord Of The Rings star Elijah Wood was being lined up to play him in The Passenger. He said, "We have no agreement yet but Elijah is a good actor. If he can play a hobbit, he can play me!"

Link

I didn't know there were 2. I thought there was only one.

Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics.   Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:25 pm

how shit must the photographer be, the ones live and with the stooges on the mojo-carpet are good, but those individual head shots are awful
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics.   Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:03 am

It's not to say that he bashed them both. He said it while sounding funny.
I think it was more in the lines of that he doesn't care that much and could live without it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics.   Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy Pop blasts Stooges biopics.
Page 1 of 1