Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RARE Stooges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tori amos ROCKS

tori amos ROCKS

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-05

RARE Stooges Empty
PostSubject: RARE Stooges   RARE Stooges Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi again my brothers and sisters, thanks so much for the warm welcome and positive response to my first post on here. I don't know what it is but I like...I feel so close to you all right now...I feel the closeness...sorry! I get a bit emotional now and again.
A friend told me that during their recent UK dates, the Stooges were joined on stage by the talented Katie Melua for 'Search and Destroy'. Does anyone have a recording of the performance I could buy?
Livin' on a prayer baby.
Back to top Go down
Radiobirdman73

Radiobirdman73

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-01-26

RARE Stooges Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE Stooges   RARE Stooges Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:46 pm

tori amos ROCKS wrote:
Hi again my brothers and sisters, thanks so much for the warm welcome and positive response to my first post on here. I don't know what it is but I like...I feel so close to you all right now...I feel the closeness...sorry! I get a bit emotional now and again.
A friend told me that during their recent UK dates, the Stooges were joined on stage by the talented Katie Melua for 'Search and Destroy'. Does anyone have a recording of the performance I could buy?
Livin' on a prayer baby.

Chin Lee - you dirty dog
Back to top Go down
jimmyjimmy

Registration date : 2010-05-07

RARE Stooges Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE Stooges   RARE Stooges Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:20 pm

I have a feeling you are joking yes? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
rathbone

rathbone

Registration date : 2010-05-07

RARE Stooges Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE Stooges   RARE Stooges Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Question
This is a serious forum.
Back to top Go down
ziguana62

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-03

RARE Stooges Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE Stooges   RARE Stooges Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:11 pm

i think probably you have got the mistaken idea that anybody on this forum really cares about katie melua,im sure most americans dont even know who she is.tori amos rocks surely that is the most obvious oxymoron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RARE Stooges Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE Stooges   RARE Stooges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RARE Stooges
Page 1 of 1