Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa   Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:38 pm

Wink Quando? Love

I will gladly assist with arrangements and information/advice if necessary Embarassed Smile
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa   Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:30 pm

Iggy Fans

Is there any one on this Forum who would be able to speak to Iggy or the Stooges about such an event. The Rolling Stones came to ZA in 1998 or 9... The halls were packed. sunny

Or is Iggy afraid of being censored - I really doubt it. You might have quite a crowd from the Vice Squad there... but surely that is not going to stop the band? Love
Back to top Go down
iggy-fan
I Got A Right
iggy-fan

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa   Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:08 pm

TheAshtari wrote:
Iggy Fans

Is there any one on this Forum who would be able to speak to Iggy or the Stooges about such an event. The Rolling Stones came to ZA in 1998 or 9... The halls were packed. sunny

Or is Iggy afraid of being censored - I really doubt it. You might have quite a crowd from the Vice Squad there... but surely that is not going to stop the band? Love

Nice try! But I donĀ“t think someone here have that power. In the news they say that ZA is the most dangerous country in the world. (Must be really tough if you think about Iraq and Afganisthan).
Back to top Go down
http://goto.glocalnet.net/iggy-fanpage/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa   Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy & Stooges visit South Africa
Page 1 of 1