Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natalie Schlossman has passed away

Go down 
+3
fabrice
Gummo2020
heavy liquid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Natalie Schlossman has passed away Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 2:53 pm

Natalie Schlossman has passed away. She was 71.

She was a regular on this site and was very helpful in clearing a lot of things up and was always happy to answer any questions both on here and on Facebook. She also took many photos of the band in their early years.

RIP Natalie.

Gummo2020 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://stoogesforum.forumotion.com
Gummo2020

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2021-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 6:06 pm

damn, my thoughts go out to her & her relatives. Easy to forget most of the folks actually around in the heydays are all nearing their 70s and here i am not even 20 yet, crazy really.

I'll forever be grateful for the awesome anecdotes & other interaction i get to experience with the oldheads, to many years �

Back to top Go down
fabrice

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 5:05 pm

RIP Natalie
Back to top Go down
Pop Stüge

Pop Stüge

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 2:37 pm

Too soon. I will forever be in debt to her for letting us all live vicariously through her experiences with the Stooges.
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 1:07 am

A sad loss. We communicated briefly after I posted a few pics on this forum a decade ago. She sent me a beautiful envelope with a wax seal that was loaded with her Stooges pics from the Uganos shows. (These later appeared with the live Ugano's CD). She didn't need to do that but did it anyway because she had a truly generous spirit. RIP.
Back to top Go down
TeddyB1018

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 12:15 am

I’m very saddened to hear this. I only knew Natalie online but she was friendly for many years with my pal and Stooges fanatic Michael Shelton. After Michael died in a car accident, Natalie was absolutely lovely with her remembrances of him. She gave Stooges followers a good name.
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 12:06 pm

Natalie was a very kind and gentle soul with an amazing spirit. If there was a threshold for Stooges fandom, she certainly exceeded it and set a new one. My condolences to her family, friends, and everyone else affected by her loss. Sending light and love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Schlossman has passed away   Natalie Schlossman has passed away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalie Schlossman has passed away
Page 1 of 1