Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy and Robert signing additional info

Go down 
+6
mc
Shakes
Nadja
studioguy
ElRoi
Natalie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Iggy and Robert signing additional info Empty
PostSubject: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 am

Filling in some additional details that were not discussed by the poster on the other thread about the signing.

Iggy mentioned Wet my Bed, Cock in my Pocket and Open Up and Bleed as songs that will be recorded properly since they were not the first time around. He said they would be performing the Raw Power songs this time around.

Many of the questions asked were things that any rabid Stooge fans already knows. I agree that it was not worth a 1600 mile trip for that. But for me, seeing the Ig healthy, animated and loving life, was so worth a 6 hour train ride RT.

Someone asked why he now lives in Miami. Iggy said that he had a hard life. He said he came from Michigan, lived 20 years in NY and when he is in Miami, he does not have to think. He said he comes to NY when he wants to think.

The crowd was an interesting mix of young and older people. All 150 wristbands were given out and there was about anothr 50-75 people waiting in line after the wristband people went through the line.

I did take photos but I used real film. I don't know when I will be able to post them . I may have to get prints made and send them to somebody else to post. I can get a disk made when I get them developed but I still have no way to post them at this time.

As I think of additional things, I will post again. Must go to sleep soon.

film
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am

Thanks for the additional info Natalie.

Did Iggy remember you from back in the day?

Never mind, dumb question. From your post in the other thread I guess he did.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 am

Yes, I asked a question for Robert about the book, but said hi to Iggy first. Iggy said "Natalie, I thought that was you (Meaning seeing me sitting in the audience). Then Robert said, are you THE Natalie Stoogeling and I had to admit that I was she. Lol
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:23 am

Well, la de da, yes I am. I am the blond standing up in 2 photos. I stood up when I asked the question so they could hear me. The lady doing the moderating was not always repeating the question exactly as asked so I wanted to insure Robert heard me.

Now I don't have to worry about posting the photos I took.

These photos are a very good representation of the night.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:48 am

Natalie wrote:
Well, la de da, yes I am. I am the blond standing up in 2 photos. I stood up when I asked the question so they could hear me. The lady doing the moderating was not always repeating the question exactly as asked so I wanted to insure Robert heard me.

LOL, I figured that might be you since the photographer had snapped two photos of "the blond" or in this case "THE Natalie." You're like a minor league celebrity Miss Natalie. Once your book comes out they'll have to move you up to the majors.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:14 am

ElRoi wrote:
Natalie wrote:

LOL, I figured that might be you since the photographer had snapped two photos of "the blond" or in this case "THE Natalie." You're like a minor league celebrity Miss Natalie. Once your book comes out they'll have to move you up to the majors.

We'll have to refer to you as "THE Natalie" from now on!!

You probably did as much for the early Stooges as the Record Co. did as far as promoting the band through the fan club.

I can't wait for the Easy Action "Fan Club" package to get released.
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:17 am

interesting info and photos, thanks. Nice to see you too Natalie!
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Nadja wrote:
interesting info and photos, thanks. Nice to see you too Natalie!

That's "THE Natalie."
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:15 pm

thank you so much for the additional info. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Well done Natalie, it must've been a thrill to see Iggy again after all these years.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 pm

mc wrote:
Well done Natalie, it must've been a thrill to see Iggy again after all these years.
True that. And to have Robert recognize your presence to the crowd.
"THE Natalie"
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Please stop with the "the Natalie"

I am just a Stooge fan who happened to be in the right place at the right time and had the opportunity to speak up about it and write about it.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 pm

At the least you are "THE Stooges fan."
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Hearing a properly recorded "Open Up And Bleed" will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Natalie-

I found some additional book signing images here, photographed by John E. Espinosa. Nice shot of you with Iggy!!
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Ivan Kral, huh?
The new Stooges footage Iggy was referring to that 'came to us' might be the Academy 12/31/73 show after all.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:55 pm

trailerborn wrote:
Ivan Kral, huh?
The new Stooges footage Iggy was referring to that 'came to us' might be the Academy 12/31/73 show after all.
Ahhhh, that would be most tremendous!!!
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:01 pm

AHHH Scott,

I was hoping nobody would find those. That guy just came up to me and started taking shot after shot. Then he came up while I was talking to the IG and asked Iggy, not me, if he could have a photo.

I tried to tell him, I was not the one famous but the Ig stuck his face there and the guy took it. Iggy does not look happy though! Neither do I, LOL.

Natalie
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm

they'll re-record songs? cool can't wait to hear them

thanks for posting Natalie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy and Robert signing additional info   Iggy and Robert signing additional info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy and Robert signing additional info
Page 1 of 1