Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth

Go down 
+3
mark2807
Donald
EmmaUK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmaUK

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-07-13

The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Empty
PostSubject: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/

Unsure which day yet but hey! Another UK set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Only UK festival appearance apparently. I'd rather have seen them at Reading.
Back to top Go down
mark2807

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Iggy playing Sonisphere Festival Knebworth UK 2010!   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:43 am

Iggy and the stooges are playing at sonisphere 2010, along with Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Slayer, The Cult and Anthrax with more to be announced. the first "several thousand" tickets bought come with free tickets to Sonisphere Poland, to see Metallica, Slayer, Mastodon, Anthrax, Behemoth and many more.
I went last year and I have to say it's the best festival I've been to by far, and I've been to 7!

If you're considering buying tickets, please use the code 1k910106 when buying to get yourself free drinks and entrance to a party + BBQ on the day before the music starts, cheers. All you need to do is go to http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/buy-tickets/ and when you get to the checkout, scroll down to the box which says Founder Member Club codes and enter the code 1k910106 in the box!

Last edited by mark2807 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Looks like the Sonisphere follks will have the stooges play Finland and Sweden too! Nodates as yet
Back to top Go down
http://iggypop.org, http://straightjameswilliamson.com
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 pm

yes, they are confirmed for finland's sonisphere as well. august 7-8, 2010. i am not sure which date yet. i only found this out in regards to another band i enjoy playing the festival.
Back to top Go down
krugersoldier

krugersoldier

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 pm

There's no way I would go to such a festival and sit through a pile of heavy metal turds even for the Stooges Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

yeah, you'd have to drink Met from real bull horns and shit ..hrhr
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 pm

krugersoldier wrote:
There's no way I would go to such a festival and sit through a pile of heavy metal turds even for the Stooges Smile

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth   The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stooges to play UK's Sonisphere Festival, Knebworth
Page 1 of 1