Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????

Go down 
+5
Donald
mc
dtklamf
runningfromthepain
birchy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
birchy

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-04-12

YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Empty
PostSubject: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:55 am

Has anyone else ordered the You Don't Want My Name, vinyl from Easy Action?
I paid for it in November and have still yet to recieve anything.It says on their site shipping February.I've e-mailed them and got no reply!!!!!
Back to top Go down
runningfromthepain

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:07 pm

i got an email back that they are shipping next week!
apparently the first copies have got a poster in with them
Back to top Go down
birchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:30 am

I've still received nothing!!!!
This is really starting to piss me off,the last time I ever pre-order anything!!!!
Back to top Go down
dtklamf

dtklamf

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:50 pm

It says on there website they will be shipping next week.

Nigel.
Back to top Go down
birchy

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanx...Just read it,although next week they could put back the date again!!???
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 am

birchy wrote:
Thanx...Just read it,although next week they could put back the date again!!???

I've just seen this for sale on Ebay, so you should get it soon.
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 pm

I've just had an email response saying they are shipping this week, so is California Hitch Hike if anyone has ordered that. James Williamson test pressings have gone back though so that is delayed.
Back to top Go down
THEWIN

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks for all the good info!!!!
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 am

Got mine yesterday from Amazon.com. Pretty cool...super-thick orange vinyl. Nice artwork, but no liner notes or any of the free stuff they were supposedly gonna send if you orderd it off of EA's site.
Back to top Go down
mr.datsun

mr.datsun

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Electric Circus LP   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:59 pm

From Easy Action. It came this morning this am at the door. Orange and nasty on the turntable. With a gig flyer and promo photo. Meeow.
Back to top Go down
runningfromthepain

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:37 am

another great output from easy action, with a flyer for the electric circus gig showing iggy standing on the crowd at the cincinatti 1970 festival as well as a black and white photo of the recca/ williamson/asheton /asheton/ williamson/pop line up. Great sound quality and yet another serious addition to any stooges fan music collection. this gig is the 14.5.71 gig with 8 tracks. pleased i got it
Back to top Go down
CARLTON

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: we now make records !!   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:25 pm

huuuuge appologies for makin you wait ( again ) but Electric Circus is now out at bloody last . if you pre-ordered it from OUR web site you got stuff . its our very first LP we are happy with it , the vinyl is nice n heavy the colours work the sleeve is gorgeous .

iggy fans california hitch hike is also out and yes has another fuckin wierd packaging thing , i know....... we cant help ourselves ,
the james williamson project is on its way ..the vinyl & dvd is due in this week the cd & dvd is due in next week so will ship immediately on both . james has signed a james williamson postcard so for those who pre-ordered the vinyl from us or if you are one of the first 300 customers you will get the signed postcard . if you get one you must say thank you to james at hammersmith ..he'd like that !

popped is on its way too we still dont know how many to make yet and knowing us we will get it wrong yet again , but its a mammoth fuckin job and my praise to Natalie for her patience . you will get a cd a t shirt etc i think natalie has explained whats coming . hope everyone is well and truly stooged up with sony & rhino's re making and re modelling
we need to clear the decks for something special after summer

...see you at hammersmith. thanks again for your support

cheers
carlton

oh PS

what the fuck was the overrated stooges tracks thing all about the guy is a cunt ! penetration is godhead ! ........... can i say cunt on here ? if not im sorry and i wont do it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????   YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME, VINYL!!!!!?????
Page 1 of 1