Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!

Go down 
+3
the5thramone37
mc
MACHINEGUNTHOMPSON
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MACHINEGUNTHOMPSON

MACHINEGUNTHOMPSON

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-03-27

INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down
http://machinegunthompson.com
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 pm

I like very much that they rehearsed You Don't Want My Name, would love to hear it done live at ATP Hammersmith, and tonight!
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

mc wrote:
I like very much that they rehearsed You Don't Want My Name, would love to hear it done live at ATP Hammersmith, and tonight!

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Fascinating to hear that "You Don't Want My Name" was rehearsed - that would be great to hear in concert. Also interesting that Scott Thurston was depping for Mike Watt. He's obviously around to help out - I wonder if Thurston would be up for returning full time on keyboards. Would be great to hear that piano on "Cock In My Pocket" again. He could also play second guitar on those 1971 tunes!
Cheers,
Richard
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 pm

I can't wait to see it tonight! Iggy said in an interview MC5 should be in the HOF too. Iggy yelled KOTJ as one of his favorites on VH1 Top 100 Hard Rock Songs. I love "Best Of" shows.
Back to top Go down
popmansam

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Im about to pee pee myself, heard they re going to play dog and S + D. I dont care what they play, turn it up.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:05 am

adams66 wrote:
Fascinating to hear that "You Don't Want My Name" was rehearsed - that would be great to hear in concert. Also interesting that Scott Thurston was depping for Mike Watt. He's obviously around to help out - I wonder if Thurston would be up for returning full time on keyboards. Would be great to hear that piano on "Cock In My Pocket" again. He could also play second guitar on those 1971 tunes!
Cheers,
Richard

Scott Thurston will be touring with Tom Petty until at least the end of August. At least that's as far as their schedule goes so far. However, it would be awesome if he were to hook up with the Stooges for a major US tour at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!   INDUCTION IS TONIGHT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INDUCTION IS TONIGHT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: