Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?

Go down 
+9
mr.datsun
Nervousnorvus
Tyronehell
freemind
homesickjameswilliamson
napalm_cheetah
trailerborn
studioguy
MJG196
13 posters

You Don't Want Their Name, You Want Their Remaster
I bought the 2-Disc Legacy Edition.
POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_lcap11%POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
I bought the Deluxe Edition set.
POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_lcap36%POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 17 ]
I bought both.
POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_lcap19%POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
I will eventually buy one or the other.
POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_lcap19%POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
I'm waiting for it to show up in a torrent.
POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_lcap15%POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 47

AuthorMessage
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Empty
PostSubject: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Well, did you place your order yet?! I just ordered the Deluxe Edition. It's a good bit of coin, but I don't buy many things for myself.

Last edited by mg196 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 pm

I ordered the Deluxe edition
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Deluxe, but I'm not happy with myself. That terrifyingly awesome 'You Don't Want My Name' box has cured me of any residual affection for tinkly beerhall piano. I was weaned on sped-up Raw Power boots and the correct speed sounds a bit loagy to my ears. 'Jujiman' had better be awesome...
Back to top Go down
napalm_cheetah

napalm_cheetah

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 pm

I've ordered the deluxe edition just recently
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I havent ordered yet; but it will be one of the two, i'm leaning on the deluxe edition; might wait to get more reviews from you guys - its a good bit of money and i might want to get the first album boxset as well - and still need to get my flights to london!

might pick up the legacy 2CD one and eventually get the deluxe edition
Back to top Go down
freemind

freemind

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 pm

I ordered the 2-Disc Legacy Edition, but right now I search a leak of the legacy edition 'cause I can't wait
Back to top Go down
Tyronehell

Tyronehell

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 pm

I ordered both as I can't wait for the Deluxe to come out at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Nervousnorvus

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 am

I got an advanced promo copy, but I'll still buy the deluxe edition, file me under "sucker".
Back to top Go down
http://thehoundblog.blogspot.com/
MJG196

MJG196

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:24 am

Tyronehell wrote:
I ordered both as I can't wait for the Deluxe to come out at the end of the month.

I've waited 10 years...what's a couple more weeks!
Back to top Go down
mr.datsun

mr.datsun

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:42 pm

mg196 wrote:
Well, did you place your order yet?! I just ordered the Deluxe Edition. It's a good bit of coin, but I don't buy many things for myself.

I delayed due to the VAT/Duty/Postage issue and now I've come to my senses. Sorry to be negative but once I saw the box opening video I was sure that I didn't like the way they packaged it. The CDs slid inside card wallets is shoddy. The boxsets from majors never seem to have quality design. Now, the only thing in the box i'd really like is the Japanese single.

So, I'm buying the cheap legacy set as I only want the remaster itself – my vinyl is sounding muffled through extensive play during its life.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm

I'll just download the unreleased songs and the live cd What a Face
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:44 pm

mr.datsun wrote:
I delayed due to the VAT/Duty/Postage issue and now I've come to my senses. Sorry to be negative but once I saw the box opening video I was sure that I didn't like the way they packaged it. The CDs slid inside card wallets is shoddy. The boxsets from majors never seem to have quality design. Now, the only thing in the box i'd really like is the Japanese single.

So, I'm buying the cheap legacy set as I only want the remaster itself – my vinyl is sounding muffled through extensive play during its life.

Good call on the packaging issue. That said, I am the only one in my house who will be touching this, and other than the main CD and the live show, the rest will likely get dropped into my iTunes for iPod play and then not see the light of day for a while! The DVD will stay in my DVD book.
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Hello,

My name is Steve, and I'm a Stoogeaholic. You do the math... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
ziggy

ziggy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 am

Well, I'm mighty interested by the supra-delux-collector-fucking-great-edition thingy... But it's not up on amazon.fr, and I'm really too lazy to order it somewhere else. So I'm gonna wait and see if it turn up at a decent price, and if not, I'm gonna go for the two dicks set.
Back to top Go down
soldier

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 am

i listen the "raw power legacy" and it sound perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?   POLL:  Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: Raw Power Remaster - What Are You Doin' About It?
Page 1 of 1