Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swastika - Question about

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Swastika - Question about Empty
PostSubject: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:49 pm

HidyHi Hello

So, I have not read the whole book yet,........ hence this question.

What are the Iggy Stooges saying by wearing the Swastika?

Ashtari Wink
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:53 pm

Ron, the man with the guitar, are fond of wearing WW2 appearal. It could also be the many sides of the swastika. As it's mentioned in old history as a symbol of the sun and the good that comes and now days people says it's strictly nazi.
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:51 pm

Yebo Borntohula

The swastika is a much misunderstood symbol/icon.

It does actually have some very beautiful connotations (meanings).

* It symbolises the Yin/Yan union, which again refers to balance of male and female energy (androgynity)

* The Yin/Yang also symbolises the positive and negative energy which constitutes the entire creation.

* Yin/Yang therefore denotes the constant forward motion and movement of the Elohim program of this creation. (ever heard of the binary code of computers ? The 1s and 0s? 10101110001010100011111101010 etc. This is used to create progrms for computers and is the basis of positive and negative (+ - ) symbol used for the movement of energy.

* Another thing the swastika denotes is that when it is in a circle it refers to the 'Power of two' and the integrity of the Elohim Program of Melchizedek.

How many people know what power is? Haha! I love you We will discuss this at length later if anyonw is interested.

So...... Was the Nazi movement's founder a good or a bad person? The Swastika as a symbol of the Yin Yang is used extensively in Quantum Science (The basic science of creation)..... Love

So, Perhaps one of those analytical types closer to Iggy and crew might let me know why Iggy/Jim et al are using this symbol on their person.

That gory stage scene in the book simply shows me that the group are using the Nazi movement as something which denotes blood and guts and human cruelty. Was this not perhaps just something to 'grab' the attention of the audiences? Nutty stuff. But that does seem to be a 'stage' the band's image was using and going through. The big bad meany satanic image is probably what most folk see when they see SS uniforms and swastikas?

Just btw - Have you ever asked anyone what they believe Satanism is? I have, and most folk genuinely do not know anything other than that it 'is to be feared' and refers to evil and chaos Sad Most folk 'in' the movement are there because they were bamboozled into a meeting and could not see any way out of the 'trap' once in it. Yes, this is another subject which could be discussed at length under another post. Cool

Would still like to know more about how the rest of you feel about this.

Namaste
Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:01 pm

TheAshtari: The stastika is an old symbol in the mythology my country has, the vikings.
And for Satanism, as long as it's Le Vay Satanism I'm prepeared to say that it's one of the best movements in the world together with buddhism Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoogemeister

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:26 am

TheAshtari wrote:

What are the Iggy Stooges saying by wearing the Swastika?

I would simply think it was a way of looking cool. A lot of bikers at the time wore nazi imagery.
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:20 am

Yo Borntuhula

So your'e Viking. Which part of Skandinavia are you from? I like Vikings 'cos I was a Viking many lifetimes ago (I was Rafanda Cool ) and then more recently I was a Druid priestess. Cool and the Vikings constantly raided Scotland and Wales Mad So, maybe I shouldn't like Vikings Unsure but I do.

I don't know very much about the LeVey Satanistic Movement. Are you able to tell me more? I only read a short interview on the web between Le Vey and some reporter.

Namaste
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:04 pm

I'm from the northern part of Sweden. So propably I got some of the Lapp people in me(the swedish indians) too.
Do you have roots in sweden?

Here's info about the church of Satan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:31 pm

sunny
Hmmm, Yes, I am also carrying Lapland around in my genes and spiritual memories. I could quite easily spend the rest of my days in a little (or big) wooden chalet somewhere on the Lap lowlands farming reindeers rendeer , writing interesting stories and practising spiritual healing in my spare time.

Will look at the COS (Church of Satan) later. Thanks for the URL.

What in particular are your views and understanding of the COS was actually my question. I am an anthropologist and am always interested in finding out what each individual finds in his/her belief system because i have in the past found many individuals who hang onto some or other religion, without really knowing what they are actually into. They seem to have some subjective, personal view and/or idea of that belief system, such as Communism or Nazidom, yet they have, in being so subjective, completely missed the message sent by the original founder of the movement.

Could you tell me in a private eMail what you are in that movement for?

Namaste

Ashtari
flower
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:09 pm

I can't say I'd take a bullet for the Church of Satan, I mostly just read the book sometimes just for the heck of it.
The theme is that God is most certanly an evil creature if he ever existed and that Satan is a proud and noble character, and the SoS book says that he doesn't exist either.
I'm mostly in for the stories, the same goes with the bible. The wandering jew and the talk about that you should fear God is tickeling thoughts.
Even if I'm totally non voilent as a person, I'm almost allergic to it when it happens next to me, I'm totally in love with fictional violence.
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:16 pm

Excuse the delay in replying, I was away for a few days. flew down to the South Coast (free ticket ... genuine :-).... Only had to pay for the hotel, which was also a 'special' :-)... ) Wonderful time was had, shells collected and mountails of photoes taken :-)..

Anyway, about the topic. Thanks for coming out of the closet. I am born into a Rosecrucian family and adopted Christian values as I grew older. Was introduced to Scientology in my teens but became a Hindu Mahatma (enlightened via meditation) a few years later. Am now a fully initiated into the Melchizedek Priesthood (yep, all of them) with Ashtar Sheran as my guide. Still use Scientology, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddism and a little of anything that adds up to the universal law of "Act in the interest of the greatest number of indivuduals, dynamics, universes and multiverses. "Harm None" is a bit steep, because some need to be harmed to get them out of the way of the 'greatest good'.

Anton leVey mentions in his interview that I saw on the www that he started the COS to make money. That about ties that up!

BTW.... I would, and do bite the bullet for my belief system. :-D

Namaste, Ashtari.
Back to top Go down
Ghoulgrl

Ghoulgrl

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 pm

When I was a kid, I drew a big beautiful swastika, but backwards the way it's supposed to be. My mother (who grew up in the middle of WWII) beat the crap out of me and tore up the drawing. I wish people wouldn't freak when they see an emblem. I meant it as an opposition to the nazi swastika. My mom didn't get that far when she saw mine. BIG taboo, not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swastika - Question about   Swastika - Question about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swastika - Question about
Page 1 of 1