Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???

Go down 
+3
Natalie
studioguy
IGGYDANZIG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-06-09

SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Empty
PostSubject: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:56 am

Ok question was is it Scott or Jimmy Recca on teh right,the potleaf shirt threw me as Scott has the same one in the funhouse LP.And all these years I thought it was Scotty on teh record.Now the second pic shows up and my friend thinks its Jimmy Recca.UGGH!Ive ,Im confused now!
SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? 149966_1462017195904_1397687648_31034497_5453928_n
SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? 149239_177513202264284_100000168157000_714537_8032506_n

Last edited by IGGYDANZIG on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:58 am

Jimmy Recca for sure
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 am

His hair looks more like Scotts though.All these years I thought it was Scotty on teh cover now Im not sure haha!
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:32 am

That is Jimmy Recca. There are several other photos taken at the same time. They were taken after the Stooges broke up that last time. Those photos are taken in LA and Scott was back in Michigan during that timeframe.

What cover are you referencing Nick? I can help if you post it here.
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:59 am

Its teh one p[osted above teh photo its Jimmy too.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 am

OK, shame they used a photo not taken during 1971 but many boots have incorrect information.
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 am

Well probably because it states Jimmy Recca on the recording.They must have only had this shot.Or a coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:24 am

I have no idea what the logic was on that one, LOL.

Easy Action managed to get the rights to use a shot with Jimmy Recca and the correct members of the band in 1971. I know for a fact that EA paid $$$ to use the correct photo so it can be done if you want to do it right.
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 am

This is from teh famous REVENGE series of French records.it s a subsidiary of them called SKYFIGHTER,It is the EXACT songlist as Easy Actions,teh record was released in 1988 and is one of the "legit" bootlegs I guess.Its muddier though.
Back to top Go down
morepower

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

IGGYDANZIG wrote:
This is from teh famous REVENGE series of French records.it s a subsidiary of them called SKYFIGHTER,It is the EXACT songlist as Easy Actions,teh record was released in 1988 and is one of the "legit" bootlegs I guess.Its muddier though.
are you talking about live 1971 and early and live rarities
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:03 pm

The photo at the bottom belongs to me. I posted it on here years ago, and on Recca's facebook page a few months back.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Petrie Terrace wrote:
The photo at the bottom belongs to me. I posted it on here years ago, and on Recca's facebook page a few months back.

I'll have to take issue with that, as I am the person who took that photo. I only use this age on here to avoid paedophiles.
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

I had heard that, how's it working out?
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Youre going off topic...

Anyway, because it has been confirmed for the 50 millionth time that the guy is Jimmy Recca, I will close this topic.

PostSubject: Re: SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???   SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCOTT OR JAMES RECCA???
Page 1 of 1