Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Play Detroit Already!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Play Detroit Already!!! Empty
PostSubject: Play Detroit Already!!!   Play Detroit Already!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:32 pm

The Isle of Wight announcement was the last straw. I realize that the US concert market has tanked and the european promoters booked them first but enough is enough. I'm continuing my boycott of Stoogeco Ltd. until they do a Detroit gig. Not a Chicago gig or a Toronto gig, but a fucking Detroit gig. Ron would have insisted and y'all know it.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Play Detroit Already!!!   Play Detroit Already!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Play Detroit Already!!! 910986
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Play Detroit Already!!!   Play Detroit Already!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Detroit is beyond fucked at the moment and needs something to raise it's spirits. Kid Rock sucks, Jack White bailed to Nashville and a Bob Seger reunion will only depress me further.

Iggy's lyrics have mostly sucked over the last few albums. (Even Kanye would reject "My dick is turning into a tree"). I blame all that sunshine and easy livin' in Miami and his Caymans retreat. A few days in the burnt-out husk of his old stomping grounds should shake him up a bit and provide lyrical inspiration.

Here's what the Michigan Palace (site of Metallic KO) currently looks like:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/gallery/2011/jan/02/photography-detroit#/?picture=370173046&index=11

I'll bet that's Williamson in the minivan checking his stock portfolio.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Play Detroit Already!!!   Play Detroit Already!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 pm

I've never been to Detroit, but that picture exhibit is really sad and depressing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Detroit Already!!!   Play Detroit Already!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Detroit Already!!!
Page 1 of 1