Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the stooges The Weirdness album tabs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dr_

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-03-03

the stooges The Weirdness album tabs Empty
PostSubject: the stooges The Weirdness album tabs   the stooges The Weirdness album tabs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi everybody! I'm 20 years old guy from Russia. The Stooges is one of my favorite band. I play guitar about 2 years (electric about 1 year).
When I searched tabs for Stooges "The Weirdness" album songs in Internet I found nothing!
If somebody have it, please, write it. I think it will be interesting for other Stooges funs, who play guitar.

P.S. Sorry for my English. I studied English language only in school. I use "Google" translator when I don't know some words. But I don't translate sentences, because "Google" translate it very stupid. I guess that you understand what I write. Smile

Last edited by dr_ on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChuckN

ChuckN

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: the stooges The Weirdness album tabs   the stooges The Weirdness album tabs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Hey mate, and welcome to the forum. Your English is fine, understand you well.
The album you looked for is "The Weirdness"(released in 2007). There's a great tabs and lyrics section on the forum here: https://stoogesforum.forumotion.com/t730-iggy-pop-the-stooges-tab-and-lyric-request-thread?highlight=tabs

Back to top Go down
dr_

PostSubject: Re: the stooges The Weirdness album tabs   the stooges The Weirdness album tabs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Ohh, shit! I do mistake in topic name! Embarassed
I corrected it, yeah, thank you! I try to search or ask question about tabs in section you said. I create new topic because i never see no one tabs for this album's songs (I found "My idea of Fun", but it not completed).
Back to top Go down
dr_

PostSubject: Re: the stooges The Weirdness album tabs   the stooges The Weirdness album tabs Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm

My Idea of Fun

Intro:
e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------0-----------------------------------------------------------------------
G-----0------0-----2---------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-----2------0-----2--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-----2------2-----0---------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-----0------3-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after intro part slide from E5 to D5 or lower

Main Riff (verse and chorus):
G5-F#5-E5-D5
G5-F#5-E5-D5/E5

"Now is the season" and "My Idea" after 2nd chorus and solo parts:
E5-G5-A5

G5-F#5-E5-D5/E5
My idea of fun

Solo:
E5-F#5-G5 x3
E5-F#5-G5-A5-B5-C5-D5
_______
all bar chords plays on 5, 4 and 3 strings.

I think, that this is right, but I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the stooges The Weirdness album tabs   the stooges The Weirdness album tabs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the stooges The Weirdness album tabs
Page 1 of 1