Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?

Go down 
+2
woody
Pop Stüge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pop Stüge

Pop Stüge

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-14

What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Empty
PostSubject: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Here's what I got:

Tiny Girls, Turn Blue, Consolation Prizes, African Man, Play It Safe, Mr. Dynamite, Eggs on Plate, The Villagers, Angry Hills, Hideaway, Squarehead, Butt Town, Wild America, To Belong, Corruption, Rock Star Grave, L.O.S.T., Weasels, Sterility
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 am

Ann, Dirt, I Need Somebody, Dum-Dum Boys, Some Weird Sin, The Endless Sea, Sea Of Love, Street Crazies, Highway Song, Look Away, Skull Ring, I'm Fried, King Of The Dogs, Only The Lonely, The Departed.

Back to top Go down
thewinterofmydiscontent

thewinterofmydiscontent

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 3:24 pm

I tried making a list, but it was so long that the only way it would work would be if Iggy did a different set each night of the tour and I went to each gig!
But the short version is a whole bunch of stuff of the Arista albums, plus Zombie Birdhouse, and songs that weren't recorded like Hassles and The Winter of My Discontent (surprise!).
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 7:33 am

I'll second 'Hassles'.

Killer footage. The original was unfortunately destroyed by Katrina:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Given that this might be fini for the Ig, 'One For My Baby' might be appropriate:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
frank016

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:10 pm

When was the last time he played Endless Sea?
Back to top Go down
thewinterofmydiscontent

thewinterofmydiscontent

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:34 pm

frank016 wrote:
When was the last time he played Endless Sea?

1983 I think.
Back to top Go down
fabrice

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:31 pm

it's on cd 2 of the Easy Action box live 82-89 ( Palo Alto 13feb1983 )
Back to top Go down
thewinterofmydiscontent

thewinterofmydiscontent

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 pm

March 20th 83 The Living Room, Providence is the most recent gig with it listed on Setlist.fm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?   What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What old songs would you like to hear on Iggy's "last" tour?
Page 1 of 1