Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loranpop

loranpop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-09

French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Empty
PostSubject: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:48 pm

For those who are interested, here's a WeTransfer link (will work just for a week !) with the concert in Paris (Le Grand Rex) and the Private Gig for Canal Plus (french TV) wich is perhaps the greatest gig I've ever seen (but I was in the crowd in front of Iggy affraid )
https://we.tl/UtTanhc1Dn

You can also view the Live at the Royal Albert Hall here : http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/069623-000-A/iggy-pop-post-pop-depression. It also will be released in october in Blu-Ray / DVD (full show), apparently coming with 2 audio CDs. Pre-order is now possible on Amazon (and surely other websites ?)
I've also got the gig @ Canal Plus in Video (Youtube link is dead), but it's too heavy to share... 3To ! So if U want it and have an idea, just let me know.
santa
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:22 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Steve
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:25 pm

What is the date of the Canal Plus show? Recording date, not broadcast date. I remember there was a link on the Iggy facebook or twitter page with backstage and soundcheck video.

Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 pm

I was in the audience for the Austin City Limits TV show recorded March 15. It should be broadcast next month (October) on PBS-TV in USA. When I know the date, I will post it. I was great!!
Back to top Go down
loranpop

loranpop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:40 am

That Will be cool. I'd like to get most of The shows from this Tour wich is great !
The date of recording for the canal + gig was monday 2th may
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Great. Thanks again!
Steve
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Thankyou loranpop! Great share. Much appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link
Page 1 of 1