Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
loranpop

loranpop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-09

French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Empty
PostSubject: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:48 pm

For those who are interested, here's a WeTransfer link (will work just for a week !) with the concert in Paris (Le Grand Rex) and the Private Gig for Canal Plus (french TV) wich is perhaps the greatest gig I've ever seen (but I was in the crowd in front of Iggy affraid )
https://we.tl/UtTanhc1Dn

You can also view the Live at the Royal Albert Hall here : http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/069623-000-A/iggy-pop-post-pop-depression. It also will be released in october in Blu-Ray / DVD (full show), apparently coming with 2 audio CDs. Pre-order is now possible on Amazon (and surely other websites ?)
I've also got the gig @ Canal Plus in Video (Youtube link is dead), but it's too heavy to share... 3To ! So if U want it and have an idea, just let me know.
santa
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:22 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Steve
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:25 pm

What is the date of the Canal Plus show? Recording date, not broadcast date. I remember there was a link on the Iggy facebook or twitter page with backstage and soundcheck video.

Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 pm

I was in the audience for the Austin City Limits TV show recorded March 15. It should be broadcast next month (October) on PBS-TV in USA. When I know the date, I will post it. I was great!!
Back to top Go down
loranpop

loranpop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:40 am

That Will be cool. I'd like to get most of The shows from this Tour wich is great !
The date of recording for the canal + gig was monday 2th may
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Great. Thanks again!
Steve
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Thankyou loranpop! Great share. Much appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link   French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French Post Pop Depression Tour MP3 link
Page 1 of 1