Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleeding show filmed!?

Go down 
+2
Paul T
world's forgotten boy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
world's forgotten boy

world's forgotten boy

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Bleeding show filmed!? Empty
PostSubject: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:03 am

Everyone knows the photographs from LA 1974, when the ig is bleeding all over his chest, wearing what looks like blue leather pants... Well that's the best desciption I can offer... Hope you guys understand which photos and show I mean...

Anyway when his standing out in the hall or wathever, on one of the photos it looks like a film camera is filming him. Do anyone know if this show was actually filmed?

Thought it would be nice to know!

Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul T

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:35 pm

I didn't know there was film footage and have never seen any. (I presume you mean the Murder OF A Virgin show at Rodney's English Disco). I've seen photos of what looks like a large camera flash or similar, but nothing that resembles a film camera.

I did find out fiarly reently there was a second photographer there in addition to Richard Creamer, whose photos have become well-known, since we got him to dig them out for MOJO. THe new photographer is James Fortune.

You can see some of the photos as http://www.fortunesicons.com/index.php?newsess=no&menuitem=artists&artist=IggyPop

(The ROdney's pix are mis-labelled as the Whisky)

Last edited by Paul T on Sat May 17, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
world's forgotten boy

world's forgotten boy

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:19 pm

hehe... I didn't say it was filmed, I wondered if it was cause it looks like a film camera on one of the photos i've seen from the place! Smile So I was acking the guys here on the forum...
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:52 am

Yeah i know the picture you mean, it looks like some kind of old light meter.
Back to top Go down
StoogesForever69

StoogesForever69

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 am

i hope there's footage =]
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I also saw this photo, and wondered this too ! some guy standing stage side, may be either a Camera, or video camera...
Back to top Go down
neven

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:03 pm

there is film footage of iggy and rodney bingenheimer used in the doc. the mayer of sunset strip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding show filmed!?   Bleeding show filmed!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleeding show filmed!?
Page 1 of 1