Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?

Go down 
+28
Radiobirdman73
Perdu
JW82
mc
GONZIGGY
Bella
popmansam
adams66
Petrie Terrace
Hectorlovesthestooges
Donald
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
heavy liquid
trailerborn
homesickjameswilliamson
Iguanas
ChinLee
studioguy
Natalie
MJG196
Nadja
larry fine
Paul T
jared
Funhousehideaway#2
G, F#, E
sweet_sixteen
Nitebob
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am

Natalie wrote:
Mr. Lee,

For the record, the truth train is still on schedule.

Peter, who is Peter? Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers? Now, I am confused.

You ask if I ever met Scott. I guess you don't read the rest of this forum. LMAO

Also, for the record, Scott is 6 feet tall.

One more thing, please, please post a picture of yourself with your shirt off!

I'm Natalie and I know who I am.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a shirtless Chin Lee

I'm StudioGuy and I ride in the backseat of the confusion bus
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
ChinLee

ChinLee

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:41 am

So you want to see Chin Lee au natural aye? Many women do I understand, but I must deny them Not a Lee, I must deny them my essence. I must deny them the essence which is Chin Lee. I also drink only grain alcohol and rain water to avoid fluoridation.

Rock is at least 6'1" if not taller he was way taller than anyone else. That is not Scott Asheton in that picture. And maybe you don't pay attention, but I don't read anything in the rest of the pages. I have nothing to offer as far as discussion except for Recca.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and your train is in the wrong station.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 am

Hectorlovesthestooges wrote:
Chin Lee...what was that? relax man Smile do you know how can we solve this trouble? posting the whole pic so we can see the other guy!!! Very Happy and the question will be answered and Chin Lee won't be confused anymore.

ChinLee wrote:
I'm Chin Lee baby, and you're not.

LOL!!!

Ok bro. My head was spinning
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:47 am

studioguy wrote:
Natalie wrote:
Mr. Lee,

Peter, who is Peter? Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers? Now, I am confused.

You ask if I ever met Scott. I guess you don't read the rest of this forum. LMAO

I don't blame you bro....not a pretty sight anymore
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 am

ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:
Natalie wrote:
Mr. Lee,

I don't blame you bro....not a pretty sight anymore

A shirtless Studioguy might not be so good either anymore.

So when and how did you meet Scott Asheton? That part of the Chin Lee/Recca saga hasn't been told yet.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 am

Mr. Lee,

I have never measured Scott's height. I am quoting the original Elektra bio that he prepared in his handwriting in 1969.

Yes, Scott was the tallest of the original Stooge line up. However, when Zeke joined the band, he became the tallest member. I never said the person next to Jimmy was Scott. I said Scott had a shirt like that. It would be a nice gesture if you posted the entire picture. You have refused my request for a picture of you shirtless. Will you refuse this next request as well? Please, I don't want to cry in my beer.

Let me assure you, the truth train is still on schedule and it is headed to Reality Road.

I am Natalie, I know who I am and I am not confused at all

Last edited by Natalie on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 am

Don't push too hard baby, Chin Lee may give you what you want, and an old Chinaman with a baggy butt is not good for business.

But Chin Lee is here for you baby. How's come nobody knows that guy? Nobody wants 100 points? No crying in Rock and Roll Not-a-Lee. You tell me who that guys is and I'll give you the shirt free me.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and your train is off the tracks, a shirtless Chin Lee may help you get it all back!
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 910986

Mr. Lee,

Wrong sport, there is no crying in baseball. There is crying in Rock and roll all the time. It's proud to cry.

My train is exactly on the right track. Your train may be in the tunnel with no light on the other end, baby.

I guess I'll just have to forfeit a shirtless Mr. Lee as I don't know who that guy is on that picture.

Still Natalie, still on Reality Road
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 pm

ChinLee wrote:
So you want to see Chin Lee au natural aye? Many women do I understand, but I must deny them Not a Lee, I must deny them my essence. I must deny them the essence which is Chin Lee. I also drink only grain alcohol and rain water to avoid fluoridation.

flouridation? sounds painful. what is it exactly?

oh, and I would be interested in seeing your picture Mr Lee!
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Natalie wrote:

Mr. Lee,

Wrong sport, there is no crying in baseball. There is crying in Rock and roll all the time. It's proud to cry.

My train is exactly on the right track. Your train may be in the tunnel with no light on the other end, baby.

I guess I'll just have to forfeit a shirtless Mr. Lee as I don't know who that guy is on that picture.

Still Natalie, still on Reality Road

I'm a happy guy I made you laugh Not a Lee. Is it baseball? I thought crying was the Blues baby, and the blues ain't Rock and Roll. Mad Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Nadja wrote:
ChinLee wrote:

It is a line from the movie Dr. Strangelove. A favorite movie of the Band, New Order. WoW, Everybody want to see 1/2 naked Chin Lee. Well, this has not happened to me since they tried to give me disco biscuits and made me stand on a step stool!! cyclops Sounds like a visit to the woman's apartment, without the Newports and Balantines ale.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and my butt is really not flabby cause I ride the bike.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 pm

ChinLee wrote:
Nadja wrote:
ChinLee wrote:

It is a line from the movie Dr. Strangelove. A favorite movie of the Band, New Order. WoW, Everybody want to see 1/2 naked Chin Lee. Well, this has not happened to me since they tried to give me disco biscuits and made me stand on a step stool!! cyclops Sounds like a visit to the woman's apartment, without the Newports and Balantines ale.

LOL!!!!!!!
It could be a new MTV dance show, the Chin Lee Disco Biscuit dance hour affraid
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Studioguy,

Don't you want to add a dash of Pinocchio to the dance show? Somebody's nose must be getting bigger and it is not mine.

Natalie
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Natalie wrote:
Studioguy,

Don't you want to add a dash of Pinocchio to the dance show? Somebody's nose must be getting bigger and it is not mine.

Natalie

That would add to the festivities, and they could get Chin's old groupie from upstairs and stick her in one of those old GoGo cages they used to have, she could smoke cigs and drink beer in there.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Do they still have music on MTV? Chin Lee can dance baby. Like a monkey, he can dance!

Not a Lee, you want me 1/2 neked, now you want the nose to grow. Is there some sort of symbolism here? I'm just asking baby.

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 New_or12

Hey I see that show too often as it is, Stu Stu studio. I gotta go shower.

Not a Lee, This is Ray Gunn. The 2nd guitar from New Order. I got this for you Hector Happyboy! Slap yourself for me.

I'm Chin Lee baby, Ridin that Train.....to truth happiness, and the American Way! Hi Ho Silver baby!
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm

ChinLee wrote:
[

now that is valuable information! ok, what about that picture??
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Mr. Lee,

I don't want you half naked. I asked for a photo of that sight. Please remember, you were the one to first discuss the subject.

In addition, I don't want your nose to grow, but if the nose fits.....

Natalie, Truthseeker
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Nadja wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
[

now that is valuable information! ok, what about that picture??

What about it baby? You mean me neked? Or Ray Gunn?

I'm Chin Lee baby,
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 pm

You Mr Lee! Just a picture, of any kind. As long as you can prove it's you! Smile
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Natalie wrote:
Mr. Lee,

I don't want you half naked. I asked for a photo of that sight. Please remember, you were the one to first discuss the subject.

In addition, I don't want your nose to grow, but if the nose fits.....

Natalie, Truthseeker

Ok you just want to LOOK at Chin Lee 1/2 Neked. affraid Well I would have provided the pic had you known Ray Gunn. Maybe another offer.......

Well what about this nose thing you keep referring to? Is there something subliminal here? I'm starting to feel kinda cheap, but what's weirder is I think I like it. And the nose fits where? I'm strangely fascinated by your obsession with my nose. It is my nose you are referring to isn't it? Yes, .....yes my nose indeed.

I'm Chin Lee baby, Ridin the Train.....to truth happiness, and the American Way!
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Chin Lee, please don't disappoint, please provide a picture of your good self, after all this has really turned into your thread!

And no I'm not obsessed, I'm just curious.

Nadja.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:29 am

Lee-o-ee-o-ee my manatee! Been meaning to ask is your train steam powered cause I tried making my own with a kettle and a pickled egg you get it. Maybe you can post instructions cause fish is FAST.

I'm G, F#, E and I ride my telepathetic dolphin Skippy all the way to Puerto Rico. study
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:49 am

Anti-matter, anti-gravity, propelled but I dig you bro, just don't ask me for a neked pic of Chin Lee. This may be Hollywood, but Chin Lee don't skip down Santa Monica Blvd. But I dig those pickled eggs. Recca, me and Carlin used to get them at the Irish bar. Too much smell man too much smell though.

Not A Lee rides the train G, F#, E , and jumps the track, I just ride the bike baby, and I dodges the flack.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 am

G, F#, E wrote:
Lee-o-ee-o-ee my manatee! Been meaning to ask is your train steam powered cause I tried making my own with a kettle and a pickled egg you get it. Maybe you can post instructions cause fish is FAST.

I'm G, F#, E and I ride my telepathetic dolphin Skippy all the way to Puerto Rico. study

I think G,F#,E might be Chin's long lost cousin or something Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 920501
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 am

studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:

I think G,F#,E might be Chin's long lost cousin or something Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 920501

Oh man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next