Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?

Go down 
+28
Radiobirdman73
Perdu
JW82
mc
GONZIGGY
Bella
popmansam
adams66
Petrie Terrace
Hectorlovesthestooges
Donald
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
heavy liquid
trailerborn
homesickjameswilliamson
Iguanas
ChinLee
studioguy
Natalie
MJG196
Nadja
larry fine
Paul T
jared
Funhousehideaway#2
G, F#, E
sweet_sixteen
Nitebob
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 am

ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:
Lee-o-ee-o-ee my manatee! Been meaning to ask is your train steam powered cause I tried making my own with a kettle and a pickled egg you get it. Maybe you can post instructions cause fish is FAST.

I'm G, F#, E and I ride my telepathetic dolphin Skippy all the way to Puerto Rico. study

I think G,F#,E might be Chin's long lost cousin or something Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 920501

Oh man.

My the man oh man oh manateeing bro? Maybe you my cousin that be sweet candy since we can still breed in all. Maybe we get an arranged marriage always loved butternut squash and its accompnying ideals. I'll arrange my socks for your arrival Chin Darcy my knight in shining pickled eggs. Recca can be best man heard he do a mean powerpoint these days but was dodgy on the custom animation but I could show him the ropes, I was great at knot tying in the boyscouts. Leader got me to tie him up ALL the time. I'm sure Dennis would donate the ice rink.

I'm G, F#, E and I'm riding my magical pumpkin carriage to our wedding baby! Love
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 am

G, F#, E wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:
Lee-o-ee-o-ee my manatee! Been meaning to ask is your train steam powered cause I tried making my own with a kettle and a pickled egg you get it. Maybe you can post instructions cause fish is FAST.

I'm G, F#, E and I ride my telepathetic dolphin Skippy all the way to Puerto Rico. study

I think G,F#,E might be Chin's long lost cousin or something Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 920501

Oh man.

My the man oh man oh manateeing bro? Maybe you my cousin that be sweet candy since we can still breed in all. Maybe we get an arranged marriage always loved butternut squash and its accompnying ideals. I'll arrange my socks for your arrival Chin Darcy my knight in shining pickled eggs. Recca can be best man heard he do a mean powerpoint these days but was dodgy on the custom animation but I could show him the ropes, I was great at knot tying in the boyscouts. Leader got me to tie him up ALL the time. I'm sure Dennis would donate the ice rink.

I'm G, F#, E and I'm riding my magical pumpkin carriage to our wedding baby! Love

I think part of my brain just exploded Freaking Out
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
ChinLee

ChinLee

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 am

studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:

Oh man.

Go outside and let the wind blow on you a long while son, a long while. I told you Chin Lee don't even skip the ropes on the Santa Monica blvd. Lay off the medical hoochaymomma boy, and don't play with any sharp objects without professional supervision..... clown
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 am

studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:

Why...oh Why stu....stu...studio. cherry
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 am

ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:
ChinLee wrote:
studioguy wrote:
G, F#, E wrote:

Oh man.

Go outside and let the wind blow on you a long while son, a long while. I told you Chin Lee don't even skip the ropes on the Santa Monica blvd. Lay off the medical hoochaymomma boy, and don't play with any sharp objects without professional supervision..... clown

I had some coffee and I feel much better
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 pm

I don't Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

hey...I like your new avatar Mr Lee... cyclops
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 pm

ChinLee wrote:
I don't Shocked

The Manatee post was probably traumatic:

Get on your bike and ride for awhile then visit the groupie upstairs then take a long hot bath in that order. That might help

I'm Studioguy and I drive the crazy train
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Nadja wrote:
hey...I like your new avatar Mr Lee... cyclops

Thank you Ms. Nadja. you want to see me and Not a Lee, want me 1/2 neked so I do the best I can do for you. Now you can send Chin Lee a picture if you like.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and I ride the bike
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Mr. Lee,

Unless you look as good as Bruce does on your new avatar, forget it! I don't care to see your picture anymore.

If you are interested in my picture, there are several on the picture thread in the audience at Stooge gigs.

The Truthseeker
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 pm

You want to see a shot of me Mr Lee? Surprised
There's one somewhere on the 'Post your picture here' thread in the General Topics section.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Natalie wrote:
Mr. Lee,

Unless you look as good as Bruce does on your new avatar, forget it! I don't care to see your picture anymore.

If you are interested in my picture, there are several on the picture thread in the audience at Stooge gigs.

The Truthseeker

Should I just pick any member of an audience?

And by the way, you like Bruce, you like Chin Lee. You gotta sense for Chin Lee, I feel you baby, it's OK Just roll with it, like a Sinclair C5

You are right to want to look, Not A Lee, I will hook you up one day. I look good baby, Chin Lee is a fine looking man, on the bike or on the Carpet.. Hey Now! geek
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:06 am

ChinLee wrote:
it's OK Just roll with it, like a Sinclair C5

It's so sweet when you impresses me like that hubby.

I'm Mrs Lee dammit rendeer
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 910986

Mr. Lee,

If you go to the pictures thread, pages 40-43, you'll see comments by me and others which will show you who I am. I am the blond with long hair. Also, if you go to my interview thread, at the end, there is a picture.

If you google Iggy Pop and Natalie Schlossman, you will get a site for Starkphotos. You can find some pics of me and one of Iggy and I taken last October.

Okay, baby, the ball's back in your court!

The Truthseeker
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:33 am

I love it when you call me baby.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and I'm not wearing any socks
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 am

I can't do any of that stuff. It is hard enough for Chin Lee to operate the spell checker.

I'm Chin Lee dammit, and I'm still not wearing socks
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: New news on Jimi   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 am

I took Hectorlovesthestooges myspace conection and found this Jimi Recca LINK, he friended me and I emailed him about this forum and people he would know here including Dennis Thompson, this is his reply:

"yes ,tis me' the one and lonely, just ask sirrius trixen no really I'm serious? and tell D.T. {aka}"xxxxxx" to give me a call xxx-xxx-xxxx V.T.Y. ...Mr.Recca"

I took out the phone number and nickname he gave Dennis, I forwarded this to Dennis without the censuring and Dennis wrote me back saying that he was sure that it's the REAL Jimi Recca as the nickname was what Jimi called him.

Dennis was very sure on this, if the nickname was never mentioned in a interview or anything, I'm very sure also.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:38 am

I talked to him too, a bit bizarre conversation but hey...he accepted my friend request finally!!
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:43 am

The TRUTH, the TRUTH, the TRUTH, at last.

the Truthseeker
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:57 am

Natalie wrote:
The TRUTH, the TRUTH, the TRUTH, at last.

the Truthseeker

Hector, Natalie and Studioguy ride the truth train
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:58 am

Sirrius Trixen from the Motor City Mutants?

I'm Chin Lee bro, and things are just starting to get interesting around here.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:50 am

ChinLee wrote:
Sirrius Trixen from the Motor City Mutants?

I'm Chin Lee bro, and things are just starting to get interesting around here.

It's never boring when Chin Lee's around!
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:26 am

interesting info..about the real recca...this is the real one then isn't it?
thanks studioguy and hector!
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Nadja wrote:
interesting info..about the real recca...this is the real one then isn't it?
thanks studioguy and hector!

You're welcome Nadja I love you As Studioguy says: we're behind the truth!! haha Banana dance
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Ok my little droogies, Chin Lee is so confused. Is this person Recca or Sirius Trixen? I'm sure Not-a-Lee knows Mr. Trixen and has seen his "book". I had to put him up for 2 weeks in 1974, or 5.

HappyHector, On your advice, I will send him a message and see if he has details I know only Recca will know. As far as I know he in not back in the States yet but....

Stu Stu Studio, good work bro, those guys had names for everything. Who you think came up with Snagglepuss?? I lot of people should know the names, especially the Mutant. One thing is for sure, If it not Recca, he know him, but Chin Lee will flush this mess.

I'm Chin Lee baby, u can call me Kojack Lee, and Not a Lee.......we shall see!

Happyboy I put this pic here for you, happy hector day. no slapping necessary.

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 New_or14

copyright 2005 the Etna Project .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next