Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date

Go down 
+57
StoogesFan
c-deep
Garageman
coffeepotman
citizensmurf
popmansam
dan b
Cato
iggy
dorianmode
scott
iggy-fan
Nitebob
Luzern
dk
Lucas
rokyforever
francois
gasman124
elvis plebsley
LuckyMonkey
pjpeanutz
Aku
CARLTON
mark
dynamite boogie
ElRoi
trailerborn
comaman
napalm_cheetah
Donald
the5thramone37
Borntohula
Nadja
Natalie
cb
Rode Hard
Iguanas
dtklamf
JW82
MJG196
Funhousehideaway#2
Chemmy
studioguy
Monger
Rob Gallucci
tompa67
gazatthebop
don_vercetti
lolakelly
G, F#, E
larry fine
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
homesickjameswilliamson
adams66
mc
23rd Express
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:30 am

I considered that, but both sites (which are totally different addresses) have been inaccessable for over two days now. However, I did just receive a response to an e-mail about the ship fate and the website I sent a few days ago. Carlton claims that the box sets would start shipping by the end of next week and that the site should be back up anytime. I hope he's right.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

lolakelly wrote:
....and pandemonium ensues.

Perhaps it's just scheduled maintenance.

I REALLY hope you right!
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 am

Well I bloodywell hope it does happen next week as we are due for more postal strike action at the end of the month. Apparantly there's still a backlog of 20 Million bits of post in London.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:10 am

mc wrote:
Well I bloodywell hope it does happen next week as we are due for more postal strike action at the end of the month. Apparantly there's still a backlog of 20 Million bits of post in London.

I would hope that considering all the delays, Carlton would ship them via FedEx or UPS or whatever the UK equivalent there of. If they do ship next week and then takes two months to reach the US, I'm gonna be a bit pissed. Worse yet, it could get lost in all the backed up mail.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 am

The Stooges 1971 site is back up. No Easy Action site yet. Here is the e-mail I received a little while ago from Carlton:

this carlton i own easy action , i was told that the boxes would ship last week . i just got back from holiday to find they are shipping next week . To come back to this is not one of the best days ive had . I had to go away on bloody holiday because this was driving me mad and was told by my merry bunch of cohorts".. go away, get some rest and when you come back it will all have gone out "  im sincerely embarrassed that this is still on going .

i have been told today that the boxes will be sent next wednesday to our warehouse and we will start shipping immediately from there .. I will put a message up on the site toady and a further one when our warehouse poeple say the box sets are in . the  t shirts have been sitting there for 2 weeks .

i am so sorry ..it'll be worth it when you get it i promise

just to add to our woes our server went down yesterday but should be restored anytime now

Carlton p Sandercock
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 am

I have been working with Carlton on a potential Stooge project . I wanted to give all of you my take for what it is worth.

He is professional and caring and only wants to provide a quality product. He has extremely high standards and will not compromise. He insists on quality and service.

I know how frustrating this situation is and I can assure you Easy Action is just as frustrated. I can't wait to hear these songs again and I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
dynamite boogie

dynamite boogie

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:36 pm

both websites are back up now. it seems that the box sets will be sent out next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redelektra69
tompa67

tompa67

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:00 am

Getting closer now.. Keep up the good work Carlton & company..! Cheers
Back to top Go down
mark

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 am

Sandercockup.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 pm

It seems that I am unable to post in East Action "The Stooges - You dont want my name" comments section. Just an observation.

Last edited by ElRoi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:34 pm

i'm trying not to, but i cant help but get excited that this could be the week!

was fine for a couple days after carlton cleared things up but now i'm gettin excited again
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

I have my own personal "Ultimate Iggy & The Stooges Anthology" project on hold waiting for this integral piece to complete it. I have culled together what I see as the most important material from the best possible sources. Here's the list, if I am missing something good PLEASE feel free to suggest any addition that might improve this collection. And yes, I am aware there is some overlap in some of the material:

The Stooges (2 CD DELUXE EDITION)
Fun House (2 CD DELUXE EDITION)
Raw Power (REMASTERED EDITION)
More Power 1972-1973 (2 CD collection from Cleopatra Records)
Original Punks (2 CD collection from Demon Music)
Heavy Liquid (6 CD collection from Easy Action)
Michigan Palace 10/6/73 (BOMP Records)
Metallic KO (2 CD DELUXE EDITION from Skydog)
Kill City (BOMP Records)
Back to top Go down
JW82
Six String Terrorist
JW82

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:01 pm

I've just read info on EA's website:

Stop Press

Communication Breakdown

what a bloody nightmare ! mercury in retrograde an all that ! two days ago our server went down with no explanation that meant no web site no emails in or out . absolute chaos ! especially as we have our stooges customers money and we havent shipped the product yet ..what went through your minds ??..we know what was probably going through your minds, it made Edie physically sick.

We are ok and everything is working fine now . Stooges You Want My Action will be delivered in to the shipping company next week. The T shirts have been there for three weeks so all will go out together .

We are hoping to issue some stooges related news in the next week which is very very exciting

Im bloody exhausted now

carlton

Last edited by JW82 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tosterhead/music
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Well done, I still can't read their website. Next week then. I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
don_vercetti

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:18 pm

next week?
does anyone know where in the UK this company is based, I might see if I can't go and pick it up myself, this is getting ridiculous. If the products are all there, why can't they deliver it THIS week? Unless that was written last week, of course.
Back to top Go down
dynamite boogie

dynamite boogie

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 pm

maybe here ? there's an address for wintergarden productions who took the paypal payments. http://www.trakmarx.com/2006_02/03_damned.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redelektra69
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 am

JW82 wrote:
I've just read info on EA's website:

Stop Press

Communication Breakdown

what a bloody nightmare ! mercury in retrograde an all that ! two days ago our server went down with no explanation that meant no web site no emails in or out . absolute chaos ! especially as we have our stooges customers money and we havent shipped the product yet ..what went through your minds ??..we know what was probably going through your minds, it made Edie physically sick.

We are ok and everything is working fine now . Stooges You Want My Action will be delivered in to the shipping company next week. The T shirts have been there for three weeks so all will go out together .

We are hoping to issue some stooges related news in the next week which is very very exciting

Im bloody exhausted now

carlton

This was posted on the EA website last week so it surely means they'll be delivered this week.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:25 am

i think we'll get it this week, if we dont we should take to the streets! lol

i'm still very excited about this release, and i still love EA, i often joke that im singlehandedly keeping them in business having bought both WTFS, the SRB box, 1977 and heavy liquid + EP - and now this!

but i have to admit they really messed this one up, i'm sure they'd admit it themselves, everything from the delays to how they dealt with the customers

have to admit i laughed when people got worried when the website went down as if they'd taken the money and ran lol

but im very excited about this, and like i say, i have a feeling its gunna be this week
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:04 am

homesickjameswilliamson wrote:
i think we'll get it this week, if we dont we should take to the streets! lol

i'm still very excited about this release, and i still love EA, i often joke that im singlehandedly keeping them in business having bought both WTFS, the SRB box, 1977 and heavy liquid + EP - and now this!

but i have to admit they really messed this one up, i'm sure they'd admit it themselves, everything from the delays to how they dealt with the customers

have to admit i laughed when people got worried when the website went down as if they'd taken the money and ran lol

but im very excited about this, and like i say, i have a feeling its gunna be this week

I too am an huge fan of Easy Action Records. The MC5, Sonic's Rendezvous Band and of course the "Heavy Liquid" Stooges box sets are all great. I'm positive these projects are truely labors of love considering hardly any body even knows who the MC5 or SRB even were much less give a crap about buying a box set of their music.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 am

Natalie wrote:
I have been working with Carlton on a potential Stooge project . I wanted to give all of you my take for what it is worth.

He is professional and caring and only wants to provide a quality product. He has extremely high standards and will not compromise. He insists on quality and service.

I know how frustrating this situation is and I can assure you Easy Action is just as frustrated. I can't wait to hear these songs again and I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I couldn't agree more, Natalie!
And a doll to work with who appreciates your efforts.

cb

http://iggypop.org
http://straightjameswilliamson.com
Back to top Go down
http://iggypop.org, http://straightjameswilliamson.com
CARLTON

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:30 am

this is carlton owner of EA . yes its been a royal fuckin pain but we are shipping end of the week at last . I take my hat off to most of you who have borne with us through what was a difficult period as we tried out some brand new packaging that we thought would blow you away . well it bit me in the fuckin arse as the delays at the printing company became on going . Everyone at easy action has been proud of you all for your support . to the cunt thats says we should storm the office address and take our orders fuckin try it ! we will refund your money and you wont get a copy ...we know its only two of you !!
I have been spending alot of time working on the next stooges project and the next one after that . we are not going to go away and are in regular contact with the band re ideas and concepts . We learned a big lesson in timing with this project and will try n make sure future efforts dont take so long . it will be worth it . ive seen a dummy and it looks great . I wont be back on the site as i dont have the time to do this forum type of stuff and im crap at it but would like to end with a massive thank you to you all for NOT making my life hell with lots of whinging and moaning you are worthy of whats coming !! i do however look forward to hearing from you when you get your "You want my action " sets ! by the way thats actually what its called . tara for now me and everyone at easy action x
Back to top Go down
lolakelly

lolakelly

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 am

Thanks for the update, Carlton
Back to top Go down
CARLTON

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 am

just goes to show how knackered i am i didnt even mention that we are shipping this week .

onto the next project james williamson album/ film and the stooges 1970 fan club pack WITH CD courtesy of Natalie 'stoogeling' can we get them out before christmas ??? course we can !"!
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:05 am

Thanks for posting on here Carlton

So, you're shipping this week, does that mean we'll get it this week or monday? acutally, spose that depends on the post

well i look forward to it

another question, whats the quality of the footage of james' gig like? compared to the youtube clips for example? and whats the audio quality like for the CD?
Back to top Go down
don_vercetti

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:08 am

CARLTON wrote:

to the cunt thats says we should storm the office address and take our orders fuckin try it ! we will refund your money and you wont get a copy ...we know its only two of you !!

If you mean me, I only said I'd come by and pick it up, no mention of 'storming the offices'. And why you'd call me a cunt for wanting to get my hands on something, I can barely imagine. If you didn't mean me, then my apologies.

Anyway, thanks for the update, good to know we should have it in our hands soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date   Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy Action 1971 Box Set - Delivery date
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next