Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dave mack

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc Empty
PostSubject: Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc   Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 10:51 pm

Info & trailer below. I don't believe I've seen those clips before. And photos of the Max's show don't have the outfit Iggy is wearing (with bow tie ) but maybe these are from another night. Includes a news clip mentioning Iggy. Release dates are next month.

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/nightclubbing-documentary-maxs-kansas-city-1235300189/
Back to top Go down
slow extinction

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2022-07-07

Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc   Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2022 12:21 am

This does seem new, thanks for the tip. This footage apparently escaped the research of Jim Jarmusch for the Gimmie Danger doc. My guess is that this new doc features artists who famously played Max's Kansas City but with footage that could have been shot at another venue. Stuff keeps turning up lo and behold. Next year is the 50th anniversary of Raw Power. Will we see a new release with unreleased outtakes? My guess is yes.
Back to top Go down

Stooges footage in new Max's Kansas City doc
Page 1 of 1