Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc?

Go down 
4 posters

Which is your favorite WTFSv2 disc?
ONE: Zombie Birdhouse Tour
Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_lcap27%Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
TWO: Breaking Point Tour
Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_lcap45%Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
THREE: Odds 'N' Sods
Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_lcap0%Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FOUR: Blah Blah Blah Tour (pt 1)
Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_lcap0%Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FIVE: Blah Blah Blah Tour (pt 2)
 0% [ 0 ]
SIX: Instinct Tour Warm-Up
Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_lcap18%Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
SEVEN: DVD
Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_lcap9%Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Empty
PostSubject: Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc?   Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 am

I fucking love this set. And I REALLY love Disc 1 - Zombie Birdhouse Tour. Frankie Infante is lighting shit up!!

I pretty much pan most of his 80's studio stuff, but LIVE...he was friggin' unstoppable.

The DVD is VERY cool, but I found the music a bit generic. Perhaps it was the mix?
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
world's forgotten boy

world's forgotten boy

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc?   Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:06 am

I haven't bought this yet, Is it worth having? are the studio songs in any better quality than the versions that we've heard on thousand boots?
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc?   Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:33 pm

For me both the Zombie birdhouse tour and the blah blah blah tour are certainly not the best, cause of the simple reason that the live disc that comes along with the Zombie cd and the allover the net available Zurich concert on blah blah blah are better, both in sound as in performance.
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc?   Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 pm

I believe Rob DuPrey is lead guitar on Birdhouse disc....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc?   Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where The Faces Shine vol 2 - Fave Disc?
Page 1 of 1