Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket

Go down 
+3
Jeff K
Petrie Terrace
StoogesForever69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StoogesForever69

StoogesForever69

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-07

If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Empty
PostSubject: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 am

What do you people think if Elton would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Records in 1973/74 ?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 am

I think he should have joined as piano player, and played every show in his Gorilla costume, or his "Pinball Wizard" outfit. Then they could've incorporated "Rocket Man" and "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting" into the set. Just imagine that for a minute! Very Happy affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff K

Jeff K

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:52 am

It would have been interesting to hear Iggy sing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" with Kiki Dee instead of Elton.

As for what I think would have happened if they signed to Elton's label? The Stooges would have fucked it up, of course!
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 am

All this time, I thought Iggy WAS the Rocket Man along with him being the Jean Genie, the Starman waiting in the Sky, Angie, Brown Sugar, both of the Bewlay Brothers, the Dancing Queen and Elvis' younger brother. LMAOROTF

I am so bummed out by this.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 am

Natalie wrote:
All this time, I thought Iggy WAS the Rocket Man along with him being the Jean Genie, the Starman waiting in the Sky, Angie, Brown Sugar, both of the Bewlay Brothers, the Dancing Queen and Elvis' younger brother. LMAOROTF

He's not Elvis's younger brother?? Damn!!
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
krugersoldier

krugersoldier

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 am

The only reason Elton had the slightest interest in Iggy was not musical Smile
Back to top Go down
zeke

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: elton after iggys dick   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 am

krugersoldier wrote:
The only reason Elton had the slightest interest in Iggy was not musical Smile
yea. as coral starr said.... elton was hot for iggys bod....lol think iggy would have had to do a lot more than sing to secure a deal with rocket ...lol
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Natalie wrote:

It's okay, Nat! You were just confusing them with "They are the egg men, Ron is the walrus". And I thought it was Scott who was meant to be Elvis' younger brother?!

Photobucket

Goo-goo-ga-choob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket   If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Elton John would've signed The Stooges to Rocket
Page 1 of 1