Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Electric Circus LP

Go down 
+4
mark
jerrythebarman
morepower
sweet_sixteen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sweet_sixteen

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm

I got an email saying it had been shipped on Dec. 8, I live in Montreal, Canada, what are the chances I get it by Christmas? I am waiting with baited breath to hear it.
Back to top Go down
morepower

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Quote :
Due to erratic postal conditions globally we are not shipping anything out that will make it for Christmas as of today 16.12.10. If you place an order we will process it normally of course. Customers in the U.S expect an important notice anytime soon, regarding new changes made by the USPS which are likely have immediate effect
this is what it said on EAs website
Back to top Go down
jerrythebarman

jerrythebarman

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:48 am

As a Canada Post employee, I'd say if it was shipped on Dec. 8th from the U.K. there's a good chance you'll get it by Xmas. I live on the west coast (Victoria) and I just received a parcel from Japan in about five days. Mind you, I don't know how much heavier volumes are back east and you are waiting for a 12" record which is usually considered a parcel which might tack on a day or two. Hope it gets to you for the big day!
Back to top Go down
sweet_sixteen

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm

So I got the LP yesterday and must say i already love it to death. I do wonder abou the track listing though, the last 'song' is Children of the Night, listed as just 24 seconds long it is is just Iggy speaking to the audience and then yelling the title into the mic. It comes on after several minutes of feedback and what is the presumed ending of the concert, I'm wondering if the Stooges came back for an encore to play this song and that the recorder simply did not record this part.
Back to top Go down
sweet_sixteen

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:19 am

anyone?
Back to top Go down
mark

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 am

It's an interesting thought! Anyone know if Children of the Night was an actual song? Natalie?
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:02 am

Isn't he just quoting a line from Dracula? Don't know why EA would have made out it was a separate track.
Back to top Go down
ad_hoc

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:09 pm

it is, and it's coming out as a special collector's only limited edition.
Back to top Go down
blackout88

blackout88

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 pm

I was bummed out when i realised that it wasn't an actual song. What is this talk of a special collectors only edition though?
Back to top Go down
http://unwantedfriends.blogspot.com/
sweet_sixteen

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 pm

What? Would they really withhold a Children of the Night song to release seperately? If there is I don't know if i'd be more pissed off that they didn't put it on the record I paid 28$ for or happy cause there's another unheard Stooges song...
Back to top Go down
mark

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 am

I think ad_hoc might be joking...
Back to top Go down
blackout88

blackout88

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:15 pm

haha ah well.
Back to top Go down
http://unwantedfriends.blogspot.com/
Scorpio

Scorpio

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

I got this today in a local record shop, in new condition and a cheap price!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Electric Circus LP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Circus LP   Electric Circus LP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric Circus LP
Page 1 of 1