Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RG JONES RECORDINGS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rgjones?

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-02-02

RG JONES RECORDINGS? Empty
PostSubject: RG JONES RECORDINGS?   RG JONES RECORDINGS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 am

has this been resolved? have they been released? i know for a fact they exist. 6 songs...you've heard versions of all these songs - i think on raw power but at RG the songs all had different lyrics. every single song. i'm just wondering have they ever been officially released? these songs are GREAT. REALLY PUNK!!!! it's been awhile since i heard them...and only first hand...not on a release.
Back to top Go down
rgjones?

PostSubject: Re: RG JONES RECORDINGS?   RG JONES RECORDINGS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:41 am

i don't mean i heard them first hand while being recorded...but on a tape. and i'd like to pick them up if they're out there!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: RG JONES RECORDINGS?   RG JONES RECORDINGS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:46 am

Not resolved as far as I know. Some mention of an early Search & Destroy being one of the tracks, what other tracks were on the tape you heard?
Back to top Go down
rgjones?

PostSubject: Re: RG JONES RECORDINGS?   RG JONES RECORDINGS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:49 am

i will get a track listing. search & destroy was certainly recorded. killer monologue between songs too!

my original question is - we're fairly certain none of originally released songs have been released with different words etc?
Back to top Go down
rgjones?

PostSubject: Re: RG JONES RECORDINGS?   RG JONES RECORDINGS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:50 am

have you heard raw power songs with different words?
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: RG JONES RECORDINGS?   RG JONES RECORDINGS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 am

rgjones? wrote:
i will get a track listing. search & destroy was certainly recorded. killer monologue between songs too!

my original question is - we're fairly certain none of originally released songs have been released with different words etc?

Well there is this: http://www.juno.co.uk/products/iggy-the-iguana-de-banda-etiqueta-negra/512468-01/ someone who has it might like to chime in regarding different lyrics.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RG JONES RECORDINGS?   RG JONES RECORDINGS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RG JONES RECORDINGS?
Page 1 of 1