Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post Pop Depression Tour

Go down 
+13
Lucas
ggriffin
neven
jacqui_A
Pop Stüge
gazatthebop
trailerborn
osterbergermeister
woody
Donald
fabrice
adams66
thewinterofmydiscontent
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fabrice

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-02

Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:43 am

Canal + TV Show broadcast 01 june , 11 pm.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:54 am

You can search on google 'iggy pop canal + torrent'. Several torrent sites hve it. I m watching the gig right now
Back to top Go down
neven

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Tnx Lucas, but I'm sorry I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
neven

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 12:11 pm

thanks man, bedankt !
Back to top Go down
fabrice

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 3:50 pm

broadcast date for the 15/05 Grand Rex concert on France Inter just confirmed : 21 June , 9:00pm , let's hope the music will not be too chopped up by the radio announcers...
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Iggy on Graham Norton on the BBC this Friday.
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Donald wrote:
Iggy on Graham Norton on the BBC this Friday.
With Josh Homme and the band it seems, not the Kevin Armstrong solo Iggy band. So it suggests that this week's Graham Norton show might have been recorded a few weeks ago. Whatever, Iggy on BBC1 is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
midnight frank

midnight frank

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Full performance on French TV. So good!
Back to top Go down
fabrice

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Le Grand Rex 15/05/16 : superb broadcast , much better than Canal + TV show in terms of performance and with a really sweet mix , some songs will give you the chills ; obviously ruined here and there by obnoxious voice over by the 2 radio hosts reading Wikipedia ( Iggy is 69 , the shadow of Bowie is lurking over this concert , etc... )

Nonetheless , it's not unusual for a concert taped by France Inter to be granted an official release , so let's keep our fingers crossed !
Back to top Go down
innerturmoil

innerturmoil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 9:02 am

was a pretty great album / tour I think.
Back to top Go down
fabrice

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 4:44 pm

yes , really great...the best SOLO tour in a zillion years , still very surprised that no silver boot cd is showing up , especially since the album is a very good seller ? weird...
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm

fabrice wrote:
yes , really great...the best SOLO tour in a zillion years , still very surprised that no silver boot cd is showing up , especially since the album is a very good seller ? weird...

There's probably not much margin in it since there is already a perfectly good CD of the RAH gig available. If that hadn't come out then perhaps bootleggers would have bothered to put out their own version.
Back to top Go down
Pop Stüge

Pop Stüge

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Like these:
Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Tumblr10
Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Tumblr13
Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Tumblr11
Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Tumblr12
Back to top Go down
fabrice

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:01 pm

are these fan created ? I've seen zero silver boot cd / dvd so far around...true the official Carnegie gig rules but I thought a label like EAP would put out at least one of the Paris shows ?
Back to top Go down
fabrice

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:59 pm

just went to a screening of the American Valhalla documentary....1st I want to say I love the album and thought the tour was awesome !!! that said , the doc. is IMO absolutely dispensable : 80% of the footage is blurry ( very artsy my ass I suppose ? ) , and it's mostly all about Josh Homme and how he put all this together and blah blah blah Sleep I'm so cool but deep at the same time and how come time is slipping away ???
Yeah , how come , I had never thought about it , thanx Josh ! Laughing

I suggest if you want to enjoy such precious moments before they're gone , the next time you play a gig you don't dash from your car in 2 sec. flat to the backstage entrance and the same after the concert when Iggy takes 5 min. to get in , and 20 min. after to acknowledge his public and connect cheers !
you can also keep playing the super cool superstar and soon have no public...seriously you need a cold shower...

so not much is new and a lot of posing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Pop Depression Tour   Post Pop Depression Tour - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Pop Depression Tour
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3